Author Topic: Vehicle points  (Read 551 times)

Offline SPKmes

• Gold Member
Vehicle points
« on: January 29, 2010, 04:55:51 PM »
Is it just me or have these become harder to get?   

Offline ImADot

• Platinum Member
Re: Vehicle points
« Reply #1 on: January 29, 2010, 05:47:29 PM »
You mean the game has points, and there's a scoring system of some kind?  Who'd a thunk it.   :D
My Current Rig:
GigaByte GA-X99-UD4 Mobo w/ 16Gb RAM
Intel i7 5820k, Win7 64-bit
NVidia GTX 970 4Gb ACX 2.0
Track IR, CH Fighterstick, CH Pro Throttle, CH Pro Pedals

Offline WWhiskey

• Gold Member
« Reply #2 on: January 29, 2010, 07:34:14 PM »
before the last patch/upgrade, you could roll an m-3 out to the strats and resupply them, on a good day it paid about 45 perks a pop, if the strat was down, i have even seen it better, now it is hard to make them anywhere as fast as they get spent. seems to me the price of the perk tanks is still a bit high compared to the ability to gain them back.
 i have upped a tiger at 20 and got 20 or more kills only to lose perks after someone bombed me, this seems to be a little off, not sure the tiger should be cheaper but the points acquired should maybe be more . just my opinion   :D
 by the way i am talking about perk points   not gv score points!!
Flying since tour 71.

Offline SPKmes

• Gold Member
« Reply #3 on: January 30, 2010, 04:24:20 AM »

sorry..not the scoring points...if I could I would GV in fighter mode...what I was asking...the perks for killing...I just don't seem to get the same sort of points....well I don't think I am...killing 6-7 tanks with panzer...3 shermans, 3 panzers and an ostie for instance only got me about 2 1/2 points.... Just wondering...If I was in a T34 I would and do lose perks on these numbers.

Offline waystin2

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #4 on: February 01, 2010, 10:21:13 AM »
Take a look at the Perk Multiplier sometime.  If it is above 1.0 then you are really raking in the perks (you are most likely outnumbered by your enemy), below 1.0 (you are most likely outnumbering the enemy) and you are lucky to get a few.
CO for the Pigs On The Wing
& The nicest guy in Aces High!

Offline haasehole

• Copper Member
      • http://games.groups.yahoo.com/group/The13thMidwestPilotGroup/
« Reply #5 on: February 08, 2010, 01:53:22 PM »
got to love killing 5-7 tanks in a t34/85 and dying and still lose 2 perk on a 3 perk ride  :headscratch:
~GELU~CRUOR~IUGUOLO~o2b1ace~
             13 Midwest Pilot Group
                  WD40 - F.S.O.