Author Topic: A Paying Members Ping Back Service  (Read 399 times)

Offline bustr

• Plutonium Member
A Paying Members Ping Back Service
« on: February 11, 2010, 05:28:44 PM »
For paying account players through the WEB page. Enter the ID and password associated with your credit card along with a destination IP address. Then an auto generated trace route runs from the game servers farm location to your PC and makes available a report via e-mail or PM in the Forums. Hopefully the packet type used is UDP. Even if running traceroute from your PC shows a good path to HTC it may not show you what the path from HTC to you looks like.

Last night from my end and in the games varyence and delay/Host queue time everything was perfict. But I was shooting rubber bullets. I even reset my router. I got a PM complimenting me on my warp. In the very wee hours of the morning my rubber bullets finally went away and I started landing kills. While I was reseting my router this wishlist request came to mind. Would have been nice to see a trace from the other endpoint.
bustr - POTW 1st Wing

This is like the old joke that voters are harsher to their beer brewer if he has an outage, than their politicians after raising their taxes. Death and taxes are certain but, fun and sex is only now.

Offline guncrasher

• Plutonium Member
Re: A Paying Members Ping Back Service
« Reply #1 on: February 12, 2010, 12:25:19 AM »
if I turn my modem (dsl) off my accident it takes about 2 or 3 days for it to go back to "normal".  welcome to the unknown.

semp
you dont want me to ho, dont point your plane at me.

Offline AAJagerX

• Gold Member
Re: A Paying Members Ping Back Service
« Reply #2 on: February 12, 2010, 04:11:33 PM »
A few people that I talked to had issues last night.  Skuzzy was probably taking out his aggression on the poor innocent servers again.   :bolt:
AAJagerX - XO - AArchAAngelz

trainers.hitechcreations.com