Author Topic: conversion help  (Read 317 times)

Offline warhog420

• Zinc Member
conversion help
« on: February 23, 2010, 02:28:48 PM »
I have tried to convert the AH video using AH converter but not mater what conversion i use nothing will play the videos please help

Offline JonDoe999

• Copper Member
      • YouTube - EpicAces's Channel
Re: conversion help
« Reply #1 on: February 23, 2010, 03:49:42 PM »
 :airplane: I have a similar problem, but when I try to download it, it freezes my computer when I'm trying, I'm trying to put them on YouTube. What steps are you taking? Like explain what you do. :airplane:
I ate so much sugar Hallowen night, I gave myself diabetes and gave everyone related to me second- hand diabetes.

:-)

Offline Fulmar

• Gold Member
      • Aces High Movie Database
« Reply #2 on: February 23, 2010, 09:27:38 PM »
If you're trying to take your recorded film from aces high (a .ahf file) and making it straight into a video file like .avi or .mpeg, it can't be done.  Check out the How to make an Aces High Movie thread stickied in this forum.
In game callsign: not currently flying
Flying off and on since Warbirds
Aces High Movies available at www.derstuhl.net/ahmd2 - no longer aceshighmovies.com - not updated either

Offline warhog420

• Zinc Member
« Reply #3 on: February 23, 2010, 10:01:54 PM »
I just tried to save the file as an .avi file from AH film editor where it asks you what format, I have tried all compatible formats for my player none work

Offline Crash Orange

• Silver Member
« Reply #4 on: February 25, 2010, 02:48:27 PM »
I gave up trying to export from the film viewer like that, the quality I always got was awful and it still took all day to export. Get a video capture program (easy to find on Google) and capture the picture part of the film viewer while the film is running. It should let you save it in any number of formats. You'll have the option to capture sound as well, or you can edit and add your own soundtrack for the captured file.

The thread Fulmar suggests has a much, much more detailed discussion on how to do this.