Author Topic: Non Americas Dueling Bracket Question  (Read 659 times)

Offline dhyran

• Persona Non Grata
  • Silver Member
      • ~<<~Loose Deuce~>>~
Re: Non Americas Dueling Bracket Question
« Reply #15 on: February 19, 2010, 04:04:37 AM »
hey BE,

leave it as it is right now, i think splitting up US and EU TZ players would not an addition. The good part about you challange is to meet people accross TZ and squads.

<S>
dhyran

dhyran  - retired  CO  ~<<~Loose Deuce~>>~        www.loose-deuce.net/

Offline TnDep

• Silver Member
« Reply #16 on: February 19, 2010, 11:08:42 AM »
I'd say it's a great idea to leave it as an option.  Some may want to segment others may not but what it boils down to is the person willing to make the duel and set a time, date, and be on time.  I've had some of my best duels dueling european players and for some reason their better  :lol don't ask me why I'm from Tennessee.  (must be in the water  :aok)
~XO Top Gun~ Retired
When you think you know it all, someone almost always proves you wrong.  Always strive to be better then who you are as a person, a believer, a husband, a father, and a friend.  May peace be in your life and God Bless - TnDep

Offline dedalos

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #17 on: February 19, 2010, 02:51:48 PM »
I'd say it's a great idea to leave it as an option.  Some may want to segment others may not but what it boils down to is the person willing to make the duel and set a time, date, and be on time.  I've had some of my best duels dueling european players and for some reason their better  :lol don't ask me why I'm from Tennessee.  (must be in the water  :aok)

Pffft, they just get you confused on the merge because they are driving on the wrong side of the sky.  :lol
Quote from: 2bighorn on December 15, 2010 at 03:46:18 PM
Dedalos pretty much ruined DA.

Offline TnDep

• Silver Member
« Reply #18 on: February 19, 2010, 03:57:04 PM »
Pffft, they just get you confused on the merge because they are driving on the wrong side of the sky.  :lol

:rofl :rofl :rofl omg ded thats priceless  :cheers:
~XO Top Gun~ Retired
When you think you know it all, someone almost always proves you wrong.  Always strive to be better then who you are as a person, a believer, a husband, a father, and a friend.  May peace be in your life and God Bless - TnDep