Author Topic: Who has the biggest...  (Read 943 times)

Offline PJ_Godzilla

• Gold Member
Re: Who has the biggest...
« Reply #15 on: February 19, 2010, 01:40:04 PM »
Hmmm I entered this thread hopeful.  :D

of which, winning or viewing?
Some say revenge is a dish best served cold. I say it's usually best served hot, chunky, and foaming. Eventually, you will all die in my vengeance vomit firestorm.

Offline BaldEagl

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #16 on: February 19, 2010, 01:52:55 PM »
I have this: 

My dad brought it home from WWII.  My mom was going to throw it away when she moved from her childhood home in the country to an assisted living apartment complex in a nearby town several years ago.  I spotted it going through all the stuff she was getting rid of and saved it (along with a lot of other stuff including my childhood Springfield .22 rifle).
I edit a lot of my posts.  Get used to it.

Offline Ruler2

• Silver Member
« Reply #17 on: February 19, 2010, 04:09:41 PM »
I have this: 

(Image removed from quote.)

My dad brought it home from WWII.  My mom was going to throw it away when she moved from her childhood home in the country to an assisted living apartment complex in a nearby town several years ago.  I spotted it going through all the stuff she was getting rid of and saved it (along with a lot of other stuff including my childhood Springfield .22 rifle).

Is that an ATR round?

Offline BaldEagl

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #18 on: February 19, 2010, 05:57:00 PM »
Is that an ATR round?

I haven't been able to positively identify it but I'm pretty sure it's a 20mm aircraft cannon round.
I edit a lot of my posts.  Get used to it.

Offline sirvlad

• Nickel Member
« Reply #19 on: February 19, 2010, 06:04:54 PM »
lol Whens last time I dusted. yeah I`m a tad lazy,this is my junk room where I play and keep all my treasures.3 boxers running around makes it hard to keep carpet clean.