Author Topic: Last night in the AVA  (Read 627 times)

Offline captain1ma

• Aces High CM Staff
  • Plutonium Member
      • JG54 website
Last night in the AVA
« on: March 04, 2010, 11:38:56 PM »
was a fun night last night. midway with a ton of carriers. <S> to redtail7, wmgambit, sonicblu, tbarone, and everyone else that flew in there last night. Great fights.

Offline swareiam

• Aces High CM Staff
  • Gold Member
Re: Last night in the AVA
« Reply #1 on: March 05, 2010, 07:54:19 AM »
My hats off to the designer of the Midway map, especially the island layout. It is absolutely beautiful. Nice work...  :)

Great fun last night.  :aok

It is truly a testament and reminder of the sacrifice our early Naval Aviators made against much more superior enemy aircraft.

:salute
AKWarHwk of the Arabian Knights
Aces High Scenario, FSO, and Combat Challenge Teams
Don't let your ego get too close to your position, so that if your position gets shot down, your ego doesn't go with it. General Colin Powell

Offline WMGambit

• Zinc Member
Re: Last night in the AVA
« Reply #2 on: March 10, 2010, 08:34:49 PM »
was a fun night last night. midway with a ton of carriers. <S> to redtail7, wmgambit, sonicblu, tbarone, and everyone else that flew in there last night. Great fights.

Thank you for keeping with it and making for an enjoyable Arena.  Having a lot more fun in AvA than other Arenas...just getting sick of trying to fight one guy and getting jumped by 40 of his friends.  Also, seems the cooperation and teamwork are much better.  Cant count how many times I heard someone give me a check or let me know we had Bandits IB.  Great job and great flyin fun!!!