Author Topic: Terrain Wish List>imrovements>right now ablity  (Read 313 times)

Offline amberwrath

• Zinc Member
Terrain Wish List>imrovements>right now ablity
« on: April 30, 2010, 12:23:29 PM »
Dear HT

I have been playing 2 years now and still enjoy my many hours playing every day.
Thing is  like my ex wife... things get old unfortuantly.

I would love to see bridges for tanks to attack or defend. Could even be stratgic objectives to bases and towns.
Grab a bridge atlas and wonder at all the circa 1942 bridges that were so important to Germanys advance.

This improvement with a bit of imagination in the mix should be DOABLE since all the tools needed for such are already in place.

Please consider adding adding a few custom bridges in the near future to improve the game play and reality of of this game.

My BEst to all:

SmashU

Offline Lusche

• Radioactive Member
      • Last.FM Profile
Re: Terrain Wish List>imrovements>right now ablity
« Reply #1 on: April 30, 2010, 12:54:06 PM »
You might want to read this thread: http://bbs.hitechcreations.com/smf/index.php/topic,267808 where Hitech himself stated his opinion about bridges.
Steam: DrKalv
E:D Snailman

Offline AKP

• Silver Member
« Reply #2 on: April 30, 2010, 02:40:04 PM »
Yup... lots of people are for this idea, and HTC and Co. seemed to like it too.  I am sure it is simmering on a burner back there somewhere... or maybe it's still in the fridge  :huh  But, I sent them the write up on it, and the reminder that Pyro asked for some time ago.

***G3-MF***

Offline USRanger

• AvA Staff Member
  • Plutonium Member
      • BoP Home
« Reply #3 on: April 30, 2010, 03:35:52 PM »
I have what you are looking for built into custom terrains, which will be at everyone's disposal when we get our private H2H-type servers here in the (hopefully near) future.  Gonna be great. :aok
Axis vs Allies Staff Member
☩ JG11 Sonderstaffel ☩
Flying 'Black[Death] 10' ☩JG11☩

Only the Proud, Only the Strong Ne Desit Virtus