Author Topic: Kill Thieves  (Read 5718 times)

Offline ZetaNine

• Persona Non Grata
  • Silver Member
Re: Kill Thieves
« Reply #165 on: May 24, 2010, 12:48:55 PM »
Hmmm I wonder why that HiTech character never gets Skuzzied  :D

I bet they have a bypass code to enter any forum at any time........AND unlimited ammo.

Offline Shuffler

• Radioactive Member
« Reply #166 on: May 24, 2010, 12:52:07 PM »
Why that is just unfair....  :headscratch:
80th FS "Headhunters"

S.A.P.P.- Secret Association Of P-38 Pilots (Lightning In A Bottle)

Offline Ardy123

• Gold Member
« Reply #167 on: May 24, 2010, 12:52:41 PM »
Actually, the 14 without the gondies is not bad at all vs a 51.  A lot will depend on the e states at the merge (if there is one) and the pilot stiles, but you have a good chance in it.

In a DA fight the G14 will own a p51 if both pilots are of equal skill & p51 actually fights. The p51 looses its advantages once it gets slow, and the G14 can be one hellofa beast. In the MA where there is a large furball, keeping it fast with the P51, you will be more successful than in a G14 due to its speed and better high speed handling (think 1 notch of flaps at high speeds for a quick turn).
« Last Edit: May 24, 2010, 12:54:29 PM by Ardy123 »
Yeah, that's right, you just got your rear handed to you by a fuggly puppet!
==Army of Muppets==
(Bunnies)

Offline GUNS06

• Zinc Member
« Reply #168 on: May 24, 2010, 01:01:36 PM »
LOL....I have people follow my kills and shoot at a falling plane without wings OR tail AND on fire and then tell me they just wanted to see if they could get an assist or better yet "stop whining". funny how it's only whining when it's YOUR kill they steal and you say something. my favorite is when they slam into the ground chasing my kill....LOL...to bad you can't get those proxies as well. it ain't all anxious kids stealing kills either and it sure ISN'T a coincidence when you seem to get 25 assists in a row while watching someone shoot till the kill you thought was yours explodes while falling sans wing

Offline Jayhawk

• Gold Member
« Reply #169 on: May 24, 2010, 01:02:10 PM »
Ah, so sorry... So while Gaboon has sworn off AH, he still frequents the BBS.

That's sort of like owning the cow without getting the milk, isn't it? Getting the crabs without ...?

Actually I think there are quite a few people on the BBS who aren't in game for a variety of reasons.

:salute
LOOK EVERYBODY!  I GOT MY NAME IN LIGHTS!

Folks, play nice.

Offline PJ_Godzilla

• Gold Member
« Reply #170 on: May 24, 2010, 02:56:28 PM »
Actually I think there are quite a few people on the BBS who aren't in game for a variety of reasons.

:salute

Indeed, I have little doubt there are those who stay here for the "fellowship". Not my thing - no offence... If there's no mission, there's no fun.

But, again, I question the dramatic signoff. To me, it was always the "how" of it, not the what or why.
Some say revenge is a dish best served cold. I say it's usually best served hot, chunky, and foaming. Eventually, you will all die in my vengeance vomit firestorm.

Offline Jayhawk

• Gold Member
« Reply #171 on: May 24, 2010, 03:17:19 PM »
But, again, I question the dramatic signoff. To me, it was always the "how" of it, not the what or why.

Yeah, I can agree with that.
LOOK EVERYBODY!  I GOT MY NAME IN LIGHTS!

Folks, play nice.

Offline Yeager

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #172 on: May 24, 2010, 03:20:59 PM »
I had a guy beotchslap me once after he failed to get a kill credit for a blatant steal attempt.  Silly game. 
"If someone flips you the bird and you don't know it, does it still count?" - SLIMpkns

Offline CHAPPY

• Silver Member
« Reply #173 on: May 24, 2010, 03:27:12 PM »
LOL....I have people follow my kills and shoot at a falling plane without wings OR tail AND on fire and then tell me they just wanted to see if they could get an assist or better yet "stop whining". funny how it's only whining when it's YOUR kill they steal and you say something. my favorite is when they slam into the ground chasing my kill....LOL...to bad you can't get those proxies as well. it ain't all anxious kids stealing kills either and it sure ISN'T a coincidence when you seem to get 25 assists in a row while watching someone shoot till the kill you thought was yours explodes while falling sans wing

Nice your back playin. Cant wait  to hear you on range vox again.
:aok