Author Topic: Does anyone ever fly in this arena?  (Read 482 times)

Offline MoJoRiZn

• Zinc Member
Does anyone ever fly in this arena?
« on: June 10, 2010, 07:00:25 PM »
I have been hopping on online to find others in this arena, to only find maybe 1 in there. I have done this for at least 2 to 3 weeks and the most I saw in the arena going by the roster was 4. and dang if all 4 were not flying on the same side rolling fields.
Can those of you who fly in this arena post times when the arena will be populated by some numbers and not by those who are in there flying all for the same side

I really want to check out this arena and see what all the excitement is about. Sure hope it is not like the early war arena and the mid war arena where some squads seem to be doing the same thing

do you fight good fights, or do you fight as squads
when will their be others in there with a good balance of like 20 on each side?
"Well, I woke up this morning, and got myself a beer
the future's uncertain, and the end is always near     Let it roll"

Offline jimson

• AvA Staff Member
  • Platinum Member
      • The Axis vs Allies Arena
Re: Does anyone ever fly in this arena?
« Reply #1 on: June 10, 2010, 07:44:16 PM »
Tuesday seems to be a good night, usually decent numbers then, Monday was also pretty good this week. I've heard Thursday is decent but I work that night.

Your best bet is to check it out, starting around 8 or 9pm est.

Yesterday there wasn't much action, as the arena got a little screwed up with the update.

Not sure what you mean by fighting "good fights"

It's a mixture of squads and walk-ons.

Offline bacon8tr

• Nickel Member
« Reply #2 on: June 10, 2010, 09:32:51 PM »
I do, but will admit that I have not been around much lately either in AVA or MA.  This is due to trying to get my son's 14yr old allstar team ready for the state tournament.  Needless to say it has seriously cut into my game time.  Priorities for me right now, but in a few weeks i'll return.

Offline Shooter503

• Copper Member
« Reply #3 on: June 10, 2010, 11:01:40 PM »
when ever there is numbers I jump in.  :airplane:
RRaine
JG11 Sonderstaffel "White 11" 2008-2011
Rouge
412th  FNVG 2017-

Offline Chilli

• Platinum Member
« Reply #4 on: June 11, 2010, 03:03:52 AM »
When will there be #s like 20 on each side?   :pray  If the numbers reach that high, it probably wouldn't be as enjoyable as it is with few as 6 or 7 players.  The misconception is that single digit numbers will make for a boring experience.  The arena has made it a point to place the airfields close so that within minutes, two willing participants could be fencing like gentlemen, or pounding each other into the dirt.

My advice is to get in their and be vocal  :O  Announce that you are looking to dogfight, tank battle, bomb, etc.  Make this announcement on Channel 1 (All Channel) and hopefully you will get a response.  Even if there is no response, carry on with your exploration of the map and keep your head on a swivel.  Look for flashing bases, and investigate  :devil  (Sometimes you might find DocEvil..  :noid he is pretty good at evading radar and being .... well  :devil )  If you find Doc and poke him good, he can give you a pretty good run for your money.  :bolt:

Mojo, you are welcome to help us gather more like minded folks that enjoy the arena.  As XO of 358th Daybreakers  consider that an invitation to join us.  We are an AvA only squad, that doesn't effect MA squad affiliation.
« Last Edit: June 11, 2010, 03:08:22 AM by Chilli »