Author Topic: combining 2 joysticks  (Read 286 times)

Offline ebfd11

• Platinum Member
      • [b]POTW[/b]
combining 2 joysticks
« on: July 06, 2010, 07:01:13 PM »
Ok my X52 took a healty dump on my, just the stick portion, the throttle is working just fine.

I took out my cyborg out of storage to use that for now. The only problem I have is the intergrated throttle controls.

Now my question, how can I, or can I, use the X52 throttle and the cyborg stick together and how do I set it up in AH.

All help would be appreciated.

LawnDart :bolt:
PIGS ON THE WING 3RD WING

InGame id: LawnDart
RIP Skullman Potzie and BentNail

Offline guncrasher

• Plutonium Member
Re: combining 2 joysticks
« Reply #1 on: July 06, 2010, 07:30:29 PM »
plug the stick in then when you go to set up your stick in ah at the top select your cyborg then program it, select x52 throttle then program it, if needed.  when I got my ch all i did was remove the cord to the x52 joystick, left the throttle connected then went and reporgrammed stick buttons for ch.  You will do the same thing when you get your pedals too.

semp
you dont want me to ho, dont point your plane at me.

Offline Ack-Ack

• Radioactive Member
      • FlameWarriors
« Reply #2 on: July 06, 2010, 07:42:18 PM »

Now my question, how can I, or can I, use the X52 throttle and the cyborg stick together and how do I set it up in AH.

Make sure both controllers are connected and recognized in Windows, then start AH.  In the Map Controllers section of AH, select the x52 joystick and assign throttle axis to the throttle.  Next, select the Cyborg and select the X axis for Aileron (roll) and the Y axis for Elevator (pitch).  After that, click on the Calibrate Axis button and then calibrate each of your assigned axis (for both the Cyborg and the throttle on the x52) then after you've done that, on the Clipboard you will see an option to calibrate your controllers (this is different than the 'calibrate axis' option in map controllers) and follow the instruction to calibrate your controllers.  That's it.

ack-ack
"If Jesus came back as an airplane, he would be a P-38." - WW2 P-38 pilot
Elite Top Aces +1 Mexican Official Squadron Song

Offline ebfd11

• Platinum Member
      • [b]POTW[/b]
« Reply #3 on: July 06, 2010, 07:49:49 PM »
Thanks gentlemen, I will do that as soon as I get home.
PIGS ON THE WING 3RD WING

InGame id: LawnDart
RIP Skullman Potzie and BentNail