Author Topic: CO volunteers for the next scenario, Philippine Phandango  (Read 2400 times)

Offline USRanger

• AvA Staff Member
  • Plutonium Member
      • BoP Home
Re: CO volunteers for the next scenario, Philippine Phandango
« Reply #30 on: July 03, 2010, 08:46:50 PM »
I volunteer for whatever you need K-Ken. :salute
Axis vs Allies Staff Member
☩ JG11 Sonderstaffel ☩
Flying 'Black[Death] 10' ☩JG11☩

Only the Proud, Only the Strong Ne Desit Virtus

Offline OOZ662

• Platinum Member
« Reply #31 on: July 04, 2010, 02:21:30 AM »
I'd like to fly a B-25, but K-KEN's an old buddy...how evil.

Give me command of the trailing Ki-67 squadron (ie, not a Dantoo-type position :D) and I'll be a happy camper.
A Rook who first flew 09/26/03 at the age of 13, has been a GL in 10+ Scenarios, and was two-time Points and First Annual 68KO Cup winner of the AH Extreme Air Racing League.

Offline K-KEN

• Silver Member
      • http://www.cutthroats.com
« Reply #32 on: July 04, 2010, 06:56:58 AM »
 :salute
USRanger and OOZ662,
Please check your PM's and let me hear from you as soon as possible.

Offline K-KEN

• Silver Member
      • http://www.cutthroats.com
« Reply #33 on: July 04, 2010, 07:08:51 AM »
<bows>
For centuries we had the responsibility to protect our society from foreign and domestic evils.  Leading by example, we improved our society in all aspects of life.  Centuries ago, when the great Mongolian warriors lead by Kublai Khan attempted to invade Japan, we were there to defend our people from those demons, fulfilling our destiny and thus worthy of receiving help from Divine Winds which would sink their remaining invasion fleet and solidify our victory.  Centuries later, a long period of peace which we worked so hard to achieve, has lead to our responsibilities being taken away from us by corrupt men.  We were stripped of our honor, our lives and our duties, forever banished from this new Japanese society.  For years our government has lead us astray ultimately to a war they could not win.  Fortunately they see the errors in their ways and have appointed a new military leader.

The Shogun has returned and the Samurai are now being called to rise again to protect our society against great warriors, to lead by example and fulfill our destiny.

Shogun KKen is the chosen one, whom we will begin to honor through our actions by heeding the call.  KKen's way of leading, "KKen-do", will succeed through our fighting spirits, which are to be released upon our enemies.  We will train in everything we do, improving ourselves and our brothers, to become the great warriors our empire is in dire need of.

<bows to KKen>

-Kermit-san

Thanks Kermit... "KKen-do"  ... now that's fh-fh-funny!  You are always the great one!   :x  Looking forward to this one!!

Offline Bruv119

• Aces High CM Staff
  • Plutonium Member
      • http://www.thefewsquadron.co.uk
« Reply #34 on: July 05, 2010, 07:17:58 PM »

Shogun KKen is the chosen one, whom we will begin to honor through our actions by heeding the call.  KKen's way of leading, "KKen-do", will succeed through our fighting spirits, which are to be released upon our enemies.  We will train in everything we do, improving ourselves and our brothers, to become the great warriors our empire is in dire need of.

-Kermit-san

HONOUR!!!   :mad:    I challenge you to an arm wrestle!   :furious

:salute  The Divine Wind,  may one not be found downwind of it.    ;)

Bruv-san
The Few ***
F.P.H