Author Topic: Where are the offline missions?  (Read 788 times)

Offline BATTLEMASTER

• Zinc Member
      • The Politech Seeker--Political and Technical Discussion
Where are the offline missions?
« on: August 14, 2010, 11:17:10 PM »
I just downloaded a couple offline missions and they aren't showing up in the "Practice Missions" window when I'm in the control room.  I'm not getting the P-51 vs. P-51 one either.  Is there something I'm supposed to do to get them to show up?  I put them in the offmis folder.

It's not a terrain issue.  All the missions I have are for ndisles.

Thanks.
1942 Autocar M3 75mm Gun Motor Carriage, 1942 Ford GPW,
1952 Willys M38A1, 1953 Dodge M37

Offline CaptCarnage

• Zinc Member
Re: Where are the offline missions?
« Reply #1 on: August 15, 2010, 08:33:17 AM »
From what I understand, most of this comes from what Ranger has posted on other threads. In this version the offmiss folder will be were YOUR missions that YOU make in AH will be saved. All other missions like missions that you DL will be saved as "mission.res" files. If you want the Rune's Rumble or Other Joust missions to work. Put the "filename.res" files in the missres folder and you are good to go.

So far the missions that I can get to work are Solomons and all the Joust missions.

Offline BATTLEMASTER

• Zinc Member
      • The Politech Seeker--Political and Technical Discussion
Re: Where are the offline missions?
« Reply #2 on: August 16, 2010, 10:12:32 AM »
So does that mean I have to change the file extension of the mission file, or create a missionname.res file?  I don't know what I need to do to creat a .res file.

Thanks.

EDIT:  I figured out how to build the RES library and got the mission to work.  Now I'm dealing with the warp crashes.
« Last Edit: August 16, 2010, 10:50:52 AM by BATTLEMASTER »
1942 Autocar M3 75mm Gun Motor Carriage, 1942 Ford GPW,
1952 Willys M38A1, 1953 Dodge M37