Author Topic: Just A Thought  (Read 310 times)

Offline Amaazee

• Nickel Member
Just A Thought
« on: July 31, 2010, 07:44:49 PM »
I don't know if the kids/adults of AHII have ever tried to pull this off, but it is worth a try.

Have anyone ever thought of letting the kids with some adults have a get together, something like that Dayton get together. I mean it's just an idea. I just looked at Dayton get together thread and it looked like fun.

How is this gonna be put into work, I have the slightest of idea's. But it's worth a try. Oh, and I am not saying just kids go, its would be a lot more organized(less chaos) for adults of AHII to go as well. They also get to see the squeekers, of Aces High.

:salute
Amaazee

I got a feeling this thread gonna go up in flames.  :bolt:
[In-Game: Amaazee]
Road to Rangoon 2011
Überprüfung Sechs

Offline Max

• Platinum Member
Re: Just A Thought
« Reply #1 on: July 31, 2010, 07:48:59 PM »
Great idea! You're in charge, Amaazee :devil

Offline Amaazee

• Nickel Member
« Reply #2 on: July 31, 2010, 07:51:00 PM »
 :banana:
[In-Game: Amaazee]
Road to Rangoon 2011
Überprüfung Sechs

Offline ozrocker

• Gold Member
« Reply #3 on: August 01, 2010, 07:32:10 AM »
Just a thought. You have a nice idea. Just remember adults here have a bond, something in common in AH. Our children however do not. Unless of course they are interested in Aviation, WW2, or just the game itself. I'm just curious as to what you will use as the purpose, to the kids. BTW, my girls (3) are all adults, so not applicable to them anyway.
Good Idea, Good Luck with the planning, execution, etc.
Always remember the 7 P's (US Army)
Prior
Propper
Planning
Prevents
Piss
Poor
Performance
<S> Oz
Flying and dying since Tour 29
The world is grown so bad. That wrens make prey where eagles dare not perch.- Shakespeare

30% Disabled Vet  US ARMY- 11C2H 2/32 AR. 3rd AD, 3/67AR. 2nd AD, 2/64 AR. 3rd ID, ABGD Command TRADOC, 1/16th INF. 1st ID