Author Topic: Hard Rain Defense  (Read 491 times)

Offline Nemisis

• Persona Non Grata
  • Platinum Member
      • Fightin 49'ers
Hard Rain Defense
« on: September 17, 2010, 07:14:42 PM »
I'm organizing defense against the hard rain mission. So far, we have around 30 fighters, assuming 100% turnout. As of now, squads taking part in this are the 49th FG, and (+) Precision. Trying to get ahold of Kamandos Nowotony as we speak. I have sights for the WGr21 rockets so you can destroy the bombers from 1000yds out and say comparatively safe. Please join us in defense against Operation Hard Rain.

We'll have practice with the WGr's in the DA on the 19th, at 6:00PM PST, lasting until 7:00.

If your squad would like to join us, please give your squads name, and your vox. If you use squad vox, please set up a temporary one in the 100 range.

If you are an individual looking to participate, please join us on knits vox 149 at any time.

Link to the WGr21 gunsights. Place your target either in the appropriate box, or under the chevron on the bottom http://www.mediafire.com/?i8sa6i0jbt7yo
« Last Edit: September 17, 2010, 07:28:31 PM by Nemisis »
All man needs to be happy is a home, his wife, and a place in the world

Col. 49Nem, Armor commander of the 49th

Offline Nemisis

• Persona Non Grata
  • Platinum Member
      • Fightin 49'ers
Re: Hard Rain Defense
« Reply #1 on: September 18, 2010, 02:41:17 PM »
Fields will be A11 (bish)/A12(rook). We'll try to split people up evenly. One group up 110C's to simulate bombers (we'll try to get groups of 3 flying in formation), and the other group up 109G14's.
All man needs to be happy is a home, his wife, and a place in the world

Col. 49Nem, Armor commander of the 49th