Author Topic: Contrails?  (Read 2095 times)

Offline RoGenT

• Silver Member
Re: Contrails?
« Reply #30 on: October 12, 2010, 01:46:18 PM »
I saw contrails from the HE rounds fired by ships and the SB in a film the other day, pretty kickasstic  :rock :aok
:salute Your fellow pony dweeb today!
Offical Knight Morale Officer
#1 Punk Knight on Vtards Hit List
Proud Pig!

Offline Plawranc

• Gold Member
      • Youtube Channel
« Reply #31 on: October 13, 2010, 07:19:14 AM »
Defcon  :neener:

Your 38's are targets!

Very pretty targets, one of such targets I donated a months allowance to my museum for the cause of a rebuild and have got a pic of it

But nevertheless, they still are very big airframes, and their engines are perfectly spaced for a Spitfires convergance.

My allowance paid for an ammo box and belt, seen in the gun mounting, the first one from the right.
DaPacman - 71 Squadron RAF

"There are only two things that make life worth living. Fornication and Aviation"

Offline DEECONX

• Silver Member
« Reply #32 on: October 13, 2010, 02:37:27 PM »

Your 38's are targets!

Very pretty targets, one of such targets I donated a months allowance to my museum for the cause of a rebuild and have got a pic of it

(Image removed from quote.)

But nevertheless, they still are very big airframes, and their engines are perfectly spaced for a Spitfires convergance.

My allowance paid for an ammo box and belt, seen in the gun mounting, the first one from the right.

Hehe, very cool!  :aok

Offline Spikes

• Aces High CM Staff
  • Plutonium Member
    • Twitch: Twitch Feed
« Reply #33 on: October 13, 2010, 05:04:20 PM »
Don't think FR would be an issue...I could play FS2004 fine with all those clouds and contrails w/no studders fine on my old laptop...512mb ram, single core Pentium M.
i7-12700k | Gigabyte Z690 GAMING X | 64GB G.Skill DDR4 | EVGA 1080ti FTW3 | H150i Capellix

FlyKommando.com

Offline cactuskooler

• Skinner Team
  • Gold Member
« Reply #34 on: October 14, 2010, 01:33:15 AM »

Your 38's are targets!

(Image removed from quote.)

You might enjoy some of the pics in this thread taken during work on that plane. Wish the game had a 38H too. :)

http://forum.largescaleplanes.com/index.php?showtopic=28334&st=75

cactus
80th FS "Headhunters"

Noseart

Offline 4deck

• Silver Member
      • (+) Precision
« Reply #35 on: October 14, 2010, 08:33:52 AM »
 :aok ONLY if able to turn them off. I dont want to engauge 20 cons at 25k and have my system take dump cause I couldn't render.

Would make finding a bomber easier.
Forgot who said this while trying to take a base, but the quote goes like this. "I cant help you with ack, Im not in attack mode" This is with only 2 ack up in the town while troops were there, waiting. The rest of the town was down.

Offline DEECONX

• Silver Member
« Reply #36 on: October 14, 2010, 10:02:43 AM »
Here is a good one.

Taken from the John 'Jake' Hendrix Collection

This photo was taken from a B-17 crew member, a friend of Jake's. The 'single' contrails in the center of the photo are enemy fighters attacking the B-17 formation. The 'double contrails' belong to P-38s from the 82nd FG, engaging the enemy planes.

Offline Stalwart

• Silver Member
« Reply #37 on: October 14, 2010, 08:26:17 PM »
Contrails for a complete, undamaged flight of buffs above 20K   +1

After loss, damage, or below 20K  -1

Offline Ack-Ack

• Radioactive Member
      • FlameWarriors
« Reply #38 on: October 14, 2010, 09:00:56 PM »
"No one has yet to really stress PS3's computing and graphics capabilities", heh.

Yeah, that made me chuckle too.

ack-ack
"If Jesus came back as an airplane, he would be a P-38." - WW2 P-38 pilot
Elite Top Aces +1 Mexican Official Squadron Song