Author Topic: Can not enter AvA?  (Read 864 times)

Offline stealth

• Silver Member
Can not enter AvA?
« on: November 04, 2010, 08:26:38 PM »
Well I haven't been able to enter the AvA for months now. Everysingle time I do, it sends me into the log in page on the clipboard. I re-log, turn off none of it works. Any ideas?
My Email is ACalex88@gmail.com if you want to contact me

"I shall fear no evil, for I am 80,000 feet and climbing"

Offline ImADot

• Platinum Member
Re: Can not enter AvA?
« Reply #1 on: November 04, 2010, 08:46:28 PM »
Maybe it doesn't see you...get it...Stealth??   :D

Actually, not sure.  We had 10-15 guys in there all night.  Don't know why you're special.  :frown:
My Current Rig:
GigaByte GA-X99-UD4 Mobo w/ 16Gb RAM
Intel i7 5820k, Win7 64-bit
NVidia GTX 970 4Gb ACX 2.0
Track IR, CH Fighterstick, CH Pro Throttle, CH Pro Pedals

Offline RTR

• Gold Member
« Reply #2 on: November 04, 2010, 09:13:16 PM »
Almost sounds like you have an art problem IE: corrupted terrains. Have you tried deleting your terrains and forcing the download of the maps?

That's the only thing I can think of that would kick you back to the log in (although not sure why all the way back to log in vs arena selection window).

Just a thought.

RTR

The Damned

Offline stealth

• Silver Member
« Reply #3 on: November 07, 2010, 02:03:13 AM »
Anymore ideas why?

Offline ImADot

• Platinum Member
« Reply #4 on: November 07, 2010, 08:41:47 AM »
Here's something that might help, from the Internet Connection sticky in the Technical Forum:

First, the server IP addresses, to be used for traces/ping plots.

Axis vs Allies, Dueling, Early, Mid, Late War Blue Main Arena Server Address: 206.16.60.39
All WW1 Dogfight Arenas, Training, Late War Orange: 206.16.60.41
Special Events: 206.16.60.38

The current port range for all arenas in Aces High is 2000-6000, inclusive, for UDP and TCP.  Aces High will use a random subset of those ports for all online play.

Maybe it's a blocked port or range of ports in your firewall or your ISP's firewall.
« Last Edit: November 07, 2010, 08:48:26 AM by ImADot »
My Current Rig:
GigaByte GA-X99-UD4 Mobo w/ 16Gb RAM
Intel i7 5820k, Win7 64-bit
NVidia GTX 970 4Gb ACX 2.0
Track IR, CH Fighterstick, CH Pro Throttle, CH Pro Pedals

Offline The Fugitive

• Plutonium Member
      • Fugi's Aces Help
« Reply #5 on: November 07, 2010, 09:34:23 AM »
What exactly does it do? you click on the AvA arena to highlight it, then you click on the "OK" button. What happens next? Is there a ping number in the right hand column for the AvA arena?

Details, details! the more info the easier it is to track down a problem.

Offline jimson

• AvA Staff Member
  • Platinum Member
      • The Axis vs Allies Arena
« Reply #6 on: November 07, 2010, 11:30:31 AM »
Stealth, I have been asking around and so far have not found anyone having the same problem.

As Fugitive said, if you could detail exactly what is happening and if it is only happening in the AvA arena or also any others, hopefully skuzzy or someone else may be able to help.

Offline stealth

• Silver Member
« Reply #7 on: November 08, 2010, 03:14:30 AM »
Well lets see. I have my ping 110, 120, 130 and 140 often 110-120 for all of the arenas. I double click and press OK for the AvA arena. When I do eather one of them it just basically freezes for the screen on the arenas list. After about 30 seconds it sends me back to the log in on the clipboard. I press OK and log on and I get back on to the arenas list. Eather coming out of a arena or just heading to the AvA directly it's all the same. I got a whole bunch of offline missions in my aceshigh folder and downloaded terrain. I don't know did some staff member kick me out of the arena or something? Its been about 5 months now that I haven't been able to enter that arena. It's just the AvA as well. This doesn't even happen to me in offline practice.
« Last Edit: November 08, 2010, 03:21:18 AM by stealth »

Offline AAJagerX

• Gold Member
« Reply #8 on: November 08, 2010, 04:28:30 PM »
It does sound like a terrain issue.  Try moving your terrain files to the desktop and force AH to redownload the map.  If that works, problem solved.  If it doesn't, you can move your terrain files back to their original folder and try a different solution.  At least you'll know what isn't the problem that way.
AAJagerX - XO - AArchAAngelz

trainers.hitechcreations.com

Offline Oldman731

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #9 on: November 09, 2010, 09:29:39 AM »
I don't know did some staff member kick me out of the arena or something?

While staff can eject someone from the arena, that won't amount to a permanent ban.  Only HTC has the power to ban someone.

Hope the terrain thing works out, would like to see you in there.

- oldman

Offline Dr_Death8

• Nickel Member
« Reply #10 on: November 09, 2010, 11:06:24 AM »
Well lets see. I have my ping 110, 120, 130 and 140 often 110-120 for all of the arenas. I double click and press OK for the AvA arena. When I do eather one of them it just basically freezes for the screen on the arenas list. After about 30 seconds it sends me back to the log in on the clipboard. I press OK and log on and I get back on to the arenas list. Eather coming out of a arena or just heading to the AvA directly it's all the same. I got a whole bunch of offline missions in my aceshigh folder and downloaded terrain. I don't know did some staff member kick me out of the arena or something? Its been about 5 months now that I haven't been able to enter that arena. It's just the AvA as well. This doesn't even happen to me in offline practice.

Do you have any similiar issues with any of the other areanas?  I noticed in your posts you state offline and AvA only. Your bill is paid up isn't it??  :D :salute
« Last Edit: November 09, 2010, 11:08:03 AM by Dr_Death8 »

Offline VonMessa

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #11 on: November 09, 2010, 11:11:17 AM »
Well I haven't been able to enter the AvA for months now. Everysingle time I do, it sends me into the log in page on the clipboard. I re-log, turn off none of it works. Any ideas?

Romulans.

It's always the Romulans.
Braümeister und Schmutziger Hund von JG11

We are all here because we are not all there.

Offline stealth

• Silver Member
« Reply #12 on: November 09, 2010, 06:54:58 PM »
Do you have any similiar issues with any of the other areanas?  I noticed in your posts you state offline and AvA only. Your bill is paid up isn't it??  :D :salute
It just happens in AvA, no other arenas at all but AvA.

Offline jimson

• AvA Staff Member
  • Platinum Member
      • The Axis vs Allies Arena
« Reply #13 on: November 10, 2010, 05:55:38 PM »
Let me know when the next time is that you are able to try entering the AvA, and you can remove the terrain that is loaded in AvA at that time and see if that will work.