Author Topic: landing kills  (Read 2383 times)

Offline ImADot

• Platinum Member
Re: landing kills
« Reply #45 on: November 16, 2010, 07:32:16 PM »
Even if you people EVER got your way (which you will not), next you'd be wishing for (or complaining about) not landing your kills because you were mere yards away from the perimeter of the airbase as a whole.
My Current Rig:
GigaByte GA-X99-UD4 Mobo w/ 16Gb RAM
Intel i7 5820k, Win7 64-bit
NVidia GTX 970 4Gb ACX 2.0
Track IR, CH Fighterstick, CH Pro Throttle, CH Pro Pedals

Offline stealth

• Silver Member
« Reply #46 on: November 16, 2010, 08:28:55 PM »
Well it's a nice idea to increase the runway or landing points. Nice to see everybodys opinion on this topic. The sad fact is, this rarely happens to me. For the guys this does happen often to, well their just bad pilots. It does though give you reason to actually fight for what your trying to land. Makes it more interesting, you know. Besides the perk thing isn't a big deal eather. Up a P40E for 2 hours and you double the amount of perks you lost.
My Email is ACalex88@gmail.com if you want to contact me

"I shall fear no evil, for I am 80,000 feet and climbing"

Offline SWkiljoy

• Nickel Member
« Reply #47 on: November 17, 2010, 07:38:13 AM »
Well it's a nice idea to increase the runway or landing points. Nice to see everybodys opinion on this topic. The sad fact is, this rarely happens to me. For the guys this does happen often to, well their just bad pilots. It does though give you reason to actually fight for what your trying to land. Makes it more interesting, you know. Besides the perk thing isn't a big deal eather. Up a P40E for 2 hours and you double the amount of perks you lost.
like you said though, what if they are bad pilots? Upping a p40 (which i agree is a great perk farmer) doen't mean they can still hit much and earn a few, if any, perks.  :old:
Proud member and Flight Leader of the 125th Spartan Warriors
<<S>> SWkiljoy

Offline Old Sport

• Nickel Member
« Reply #48 on: November 17, 2010, 08:55:04 AM »
landing kills = landing skill     :aok

best

Offline MK-84

• Gold Member
« Reply #49 on: November 17, 2010, 08:23:56 PM »
Gear up, on fire, and pancaking down on the tarmac counts.

Anything else not on the tarmac doesnt.

Seems to me  its a give/take

Still gives the pilot options...

Works for me!!

Offline LLogann

• Persona Non Grata
  • Platinum Member
      • Candidz.com
« Reply #50 on: November 18, 2010, 07:44:32 AM »
Say It Again, Say It Again!!!!     :aok

anywho, my favortie "desperate landings" if you will, are flying off of a CV, into an enemy base...pieces missing, engine oil hit, possibly even a Pw (if your lucky  :lol) and trying to land on a Moving object, as some tards cant help themselves with moving a CV every 2 seconds once it straightens out  :confused:  Toss in a missing wing or flap and Ta Da, landed succesfully. I say a runway is the least of my worries when it comes to landing near deadstick if not already deadstick...them CV landings are quite entertaining   :aok   :rock    :joystick: :joystick: :joystick:

:salute
See Rule #4
Now I only pay because of my friends.

Offline SWkiljoy

• Nickel Member
« Reply #51 on: November 19, 2010, 08:28:56 AM »
Say It Again, Say It Again!!!!     :aok

:salute
:lol nice enthusiasm,  :salute sir!
Proud member and Flight Leader of the 125th Spartan Warriors
<<S>> SWkiljoy