Author Topic: Is this guy for real??  (Read 562 times)

Offline Shuffler

• Radioactive Member
Re: Is this guy for real??
« Reply #15 on: November 18, 2010, 04:54:02 PM »
You're right, far better that the kids learn that in a team sport, it's a good idea to try to bend the rules instead of actually playing the game everyone showed up to play.  Even better, the coaches need to try to out-do each other with tricks like that instead of actually teaching their teams how to play, since the point isn't about playing the game anymore.

May as well start slashing bus tires so the visiting team defaults when they can't get to the game.  Same non-game tactic, same result, same lesson taught to the players, most of whom just want to play ball.

Don't like the illegality of slashing tires?  Then just pop the hood and disconnect the battery under the motor where it attaches to the block.  Hard to troubleshoot and repair in time, and no real damage done, haha it's just a joke see how cool I am!  Jerks.

No rules were bent. It even says so in the artical. Football is not just a physical sport, it is also mental. The other team just was not trained to act on the ball.

I have more issue with folks that hate to see kids not awarded for thought and initiative. They prefer  to keep everyone at the weakest links level so he won't feel bad about being lazy. :)
« Last Edit: November 18, 2010, 04:55:41 PM by Shuffler »
80th FS "Headhunters"

S.A.P.P.- Secret Association Of P-38 Pilots (Lightning In A Bottle)

Offline bagrat

• Silver Member
« Reply #16 on: November 18, 2010, 04:54:44 PM »
Well, you should call everyone of your opponents tonight and tell them how sorry you are for ruining their life. 

lolz they'll get over it
Last post by bagrat - The last thing you'll see before your thread dies since 2005.

Offline Penguin

• Persona Non Grata
  • Gold Member
« Reply #17 on: November 18, 2010, 05:06:47 PM »
I think that it was the coach outslicking the kids.  Now, if it were the kids who came up the play, I give them a :aok

-Penguin