Author Topic: Rant  (Read 2939 times)

Offline RedTop

• Platinum Member
Re: Rant
« Reply #45 on: December 07, 2010, 05:15:43 PM »
I wasn't relying. They were 2. It was a barrage of 5 fighters at me. Relying, are you serious. None of you could go into a 5 vs1. It was selfish, and this is a team based game... Plus their in a sister squad..

Your mistaken...I've dove into a 5 v 1 just to get a squaddie out of that and me end up in that 5 v 1....I've done it with frendlies...I sometimes do it just for grins.....NOT alot...but I have quite a few times.

Ultimately your 6 is your issue...IF that 5 fighters that were looking at you and licking thier chops had the chance to kill you then it's on you for letting them. Now I will agree that is TOUGH odds. Impossible for most of us myself included. But you had a choice....you could have left. Yeah it's running...but if the dieing part annoys you...or the fact that they left you annoys you....then remember...you can always try to leave the fight.

They may chase ya...they may catch ya as well...but you can try to vacate...grab...and come back. And if you succeed chances are they are now all ganging the ones that left you!!!
« Last Edit: December 07, 2010, 05:19:50 PM by RedTop »
Original Member and Former C.O. 71 sqd. RAF Eagles

Offline JUGgler

• Persona Non Grata
  • Silver Member
« Reply #46 on: December 07, 2010, 06:39:27 PM »

This always happen, at first were together. 500 cons attack us, they dive to go for 1 deck one and leave me alone to be ganged on, so I can distract the enemy while they do those kills. That's some BS!

Damn where are these 500 cons? Sounds like they need some JUGgling  ;)   :aok
Army of Muppets

Offline Sgtlead

• Zinc Member
« Reply #47 on: December 07, 2010, 06:42:12 PM »
Wow nice little fit. :cry  Now go change your huggies and get back in the fight.  Much good advice has been given.  Most important, watch your own six.  I learned that the first two weeks I played. :old:
In God we trust, all others we run through NCIC

When you see that Mosquito easing up on your 6 relax.  Its just me.

Offline phatzo

• Gold Member
      • No Crying
« Reply #48 on: December 07, 2010, 11:20:48 PM »
Why won't it let me use the word Assist in a sentence

lol tongsy, You cant mention donkeys but you can call someone a butthole
No thank you Turkish, I'm sweet enough.

Offline bj229r

• Platinum Member
« Reply #49 on: December 08, 2010, 09:50:26 AM »
Your countrymen had two choices:

a) They could stay at the same altitude as you, and fight against a numerically superior enemy.

b) They could dive to the deck and gang up on a P47.

While choice A would probably be more fun, are you really surprised that two people playing aces high in the main arena decided on choice B?
I was prolly the p47 :lol
Never underestimate the power of stupid people in large numbers

http://www.flamewarriors.net/forum/

Offline Tyrannis

• Persona Non Grata
  • Gold Member
« Reply #50 on: December 09, 2010, 04:20:25 AM »
I wasn't relying. They were 2. It was a barrage of 5 fighters at me. Relying, are you serious. None of you could go into a 5 vs1. It was selfish, and this is a team based game... Plus their in a sister squad..

ive won 7vs1s and one time a 10 vs 1. (shot down 6, the other 4 ran away after that) in the DA.

i just bring a bigger plane than them.  :noid  :t

Offline Plawranc

• Gold Member
      • Youtube Channel
« Reply #51 on: December 09, 2010, 05:06:00 AM »
Hey dude.

I dive into 20 v 1's. Why?

Cause its funny outflying them and watching them scratch their heads  :devil
DaPacman - 71 Squadron RAF

"There are only two things that make life worth living. Fornication and Aviation"