Author Topic: Battle of Britain - Nov 14th and 21st - 3PM EST - SEA2  (Read 1840 times)

Offline ozrocker

• Gold Member
Re: Battle of Britain - Nov 14th and 21st - 3PM EST - SEA2
« Reply #30 on: November 23, 2010, 10:20:18 AM »
200 all guns in a Spit 1 but I fire as close as I can.  

In Kermit's case I aimed for his little green head.
:rofl :rofl :rofl

<S> Oz
Flying and dying since Tour 29
The world is grown so bad. That wrens make prey where eagles dare not perch.- Shakespeare

30% Disabled Vet  US ARMY- 11C2H 2/32 AR. 3rd AD, 3/67AR. 2nd AD, 2/64 AR. 3rd ID, ABGD Command TRADOC, 1/16th INF. 1st ID

Offline dhyran

• Persona Non Grata
  • Silver Member
      • ~<<~Loose Deuce~>>~
« Reply #31 on: November 23, 2010, 02:12:56 PM »
Hehe, it was about as tight as it can get. The fifth base (a large one) had 7 out of 8 hangars destroyed :)

<S> to all who played and see you again in December SEC, which is hosted by dhyran.

yes indeed it was closer than the most know, i coverd schu and asterix in their 88s
the message logs closed came up, when schu just releasd the bombs for that 1 missing hangar ......

Good Job Guys!

:salute

dhyran  - retired  CO  ~<<~Loose Deuce~>>~        www.loose-deuce.net/

Offline dhyran

• Persona Non Grata
  • Silver Member
      • ~<<~Loose Deuce~>>~
« Reply #32 on: December 08, 2010, 04:20:57 AM »
After a couple of long nights i calculated lots of stuff and finaly a helping hand pushed me through!

Special Thanks to gathoo, a great friend who programmed a log parser for the SEC Website Hall of Aces!
This will automate a lot and its a great too to save time and put things into and overall view also!

Thank you Gathoo!
As a special remark that must been said, he never flew an SEC frame for some private reasons, but help me out when i ask for a helping hand

look here:

http://www.hall-of-aces.org/

and spend a snappy Salute for the Aces!

Salute!
« Last Edit: December 08, 2010, 05:34:52 AM by dhyran »

dhyran  - retired  CO  ~<<~Loose Deuce~>>~        www.loose-deuce.net/

Offline Kermit de frog

• Gold Member
      • LGM Films
« Reply #33 on: December 08, 2010, 09:45:54 PM »
(Image removed from quote.) :neener:

:lol

I love these BoB battles.  My vision is swamped with emotions and history as I find myself flying over the channel among a wolf pack of 109s to gain my next Hurricane and/or Spitfire kill or in a Ju88 to bomb the lads' airfields in our big attempt to pick a fight or in a Stuka to put the radar controllers out of a desk job and perhaps in the air for the next frame.  I only wished I could have flown in more frames in this SEC.   :cry

Someday though I'd like to be put in Air Marshall Dowding's shoes with Bruv as my aide, and tackle the challenges of working as a unified defense over Britain.  I can see it now...so much fun to be had that I can hardly wait for the next BoB Scenario.   :x

Time's fun when you're having flies.

Offline WyoKId

• Zinc Member
« Reply #34 on: December 09, 2010, 04:55:28 AM »
This is a perfect example of what a thread should be .
Outside of a dog , a book is a man's best friend. Inside a dog it's too dark to read.

"i like the enemy to know I killed em, building animosity amongst enemy makes for fun... otherwise why not go play golf or somethin"   bagrat

Offline Bruv119

• Aces High CM Staff
  • Plutonium Member
      • http://www.thefewsquadron.co.uk
« Reply #35 on: December 09, 2010, 09:53:40 AM »
:lol

I love these BoB battles.  My vision is swamped with emotions and history as I find myself flying over the channel among a wolf pack of 109s to gain my next Hurricane and/or Spitfire kill or in a Ju88 to bomb the lads' airfields in our big attempt to pick a fight or in a Stuka to put the radar controllers out of a desk job and perhaps in the air for the next frame.  I only wished I could have flown in more frames in this SEC.   :cry

Someday though I'd like to be put in Air Marshall Dowding's shoes with Bruv as my aide, and tackle the challenges of working as a unified defense over Britain.  I can see it now...so much fun to be had that I can hardly wait for the next BoB Scenario.   :x

(Image removed from quote.)

:salute   

I look forward to the day when we can hold hands and plot a decisive victory together.   :cheers:
The Few ***
F.P.H