Author Topic: Zach3rof  (Read 461 times)

Offline Melvin

• Persona Non Grata
  • Gold Member
Zach3rof
« on: February 02, 2011, 04:42:33 PM »
So last night I was running around in a set of B-17's porking dar and ords at Rooks frontline bases, when two 190's decided to come give me a hard time.

Now, I'm not particularly good at anything in this game, but I'm especially bad at bomber gunning. I figured my goose was cooked, and then it dawned on me. I said,"hey ya know what, I'll ask for help on country channel."

Those two 190's were setting me up like a bowling pin when Zach3rof joined my plane. RAT-a-TAT-TAT, they both went down in pieces thanks to his help. The lead bomber took a P/W and a fuel hit. Thanks to Zach, I was able to bring them down blacked out and deadstick.

One of the more intense moments I've had in a while, and a good example of teamwork.

<S> Zach

<S> 190 guys. The tactics were very sound, he's just a sniper I guess.
See Rule #4

Offline jolly22

• Silver Member
Re: Zach3rof
« Reply #1 on: February 02, 2011, 04:48:32 PM »
Goota love countrymen helpin ya out  :salute

3./JG 53 cheerleader - Battle Over The Winter Line - FLY AXIS - JRjolly

Offline infowars

• Nickel Member
« Reply #2 on: February 02, 2011, 06:06:13 PM »
That is cool man...  Good post
SWneo <==== In game name. Cpt 125th Spartan Warriors.

Offline JUGgler

• Persona Non Grata
  • Silver Member
« Reply #3 on: February 02, 2011, 06:08:10 PM »
So last night I was running around in a set of B-17's porking dar and ords at Rooks frontline bases, when two 190's decided to come give me a hard time.

Now, I'm not particularly good at anything in this game, but I'm especially bad at bomber gunning. I figured my goose was cooked, and then it dawned on me. I said,"hey ya know what, I'll ask for help on country channel."

Those two 190's were setting me up like a bowling pin when Zach3rof joined my plane. RAT-a-TAT-TAT, they both went down in pieces thanks to his help. The lead bomber took a P/W and a fuel hit. Thanks to Zach, I was able to bring them down blacked out and deadstick.

One of the more intense moments I've had in a while, and a good example of teamwork.

<S> Zach

<S> 190 guys. The tactics were very sound, he's just a sniper I guess.

No matter what anyone says, the moments that make the game worth while to you like this one are the best!  

Good for you!   :salute

JUGgler
Army of Muppets

Offline 68ZooM

• Platinum Member
« Reply #4 on: February 02, 2011, 06:42:10 PM »
Zach's a good guy always willing to help out
UrSelf...Pigs On The Wing...Retired

Was me, I bumped a power cord. HiTEch

Offline captain1ma

• Aces High CM Staff
  • Plutonium Member
      • JG54 website
« Reply #5 on: February 02, 2011, 06:51:49 PM »
must be a shade for 99900!   :D

Offline greens

• Silver Member
« Reply #6 on: February 02, 2011, 07:01:10 PM »
In my honest opinion.....I think Stealth has a better aim than 999000, sorry bro but i gotu admit stealth has deadlier guns than u. whenever there is a time when i need a gunner and stealth isnt busy i plead for his gunnery skills when im flying buffs. <S> 999000 n stealth.
_-=ELIM EAGLES=-_
in loving memory of OZ <Eagles21>
 miss you bro!