Author Topic: off hours  (Read 1698 times)

Offline Lusche

• Radioactive Member
      • Last.FM Profile
Re: off hours
« Reply #30 on: January 01, 2011, 12:41:40 AM »
two LWA's a is a fairly recent development in the greater scheme of the game.  Very recent in fact. Old days would be one LW MA

I wouldn't call 4 years being "very recent" in a ~10 yo game  ;)
Steam: DrKalv
E:D Snailman

Offline R 105

• Silver Member
« Reply #31 on: January 01, 2011, 09:07:01 AM »
 I don't mind the off hour thing and it may even work out better for our British friend who play. But I wouldn't mind a random map change now and then.
I GV and this map that has been up may be the worst of the maps to GV on.

Offline DREDIOCK

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #32 on: January 01, 2011, 07:59:42 PM »
I wouldn't call 4 years being "very recent" in a ~10 yo game  ;)

I remember it was about 4 years ago that the arenas were split into early mid and late wars. but I thought it was soe times after that that the LWs arenas were split and capped.

I do remember never liking or agreeing with it though. Particularly the caps LOL

Still "Old days" would be one arena. which given the lowish numbers in early and mid. I'd still favor over what we have now
Death is no easy answer
For those who wish to know
Ask those who have been before you
What fate the future holds
It ain't pretty

Offline Lusche

• Radioactive Member
      • Last.FM Profile
« Reply #33 on: January 01, 2011, 08:06:30 PM »
I remember it was about 4 years ago that the arenas were split into early mid and late wars. but I thought it was soe times after that that the LWs arenas were split and capped.

Second LW was up less than a month after the split, after the majority of players had migrated back to LW from EW & MW. It took somewhat longer to go from static to dynamic cap system for LW.
Steam: DrKalv
E:D Snailman

Offline crazyivan

• Gold Member
« Reply #34 on: January 01, 2011, 08:09:03 PM »
For the love of gawd change the map in off hours!! Was truly hoping the vtards would do it last night but nooooo! We have to horde 1 base for 2hours that took rooks 10mins to take god I love this game.
« Last Edit: January 01, 2011, 08:11:03 PM by crazyivan »
POTW
"Atleast I have chicken!"- Leroy Jenkins

Offline DREDIOCK

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #35 on: January 01, 2011, 08:14:31 PM »
Second LW was up less than a month after the split, after the majority of players had migrated back to LW from EW & MW. It took somewhat longer to go from static to dynamic cap system for LW.

I stand corrected
Must be the cap system Im thinking about then. Either way I'd still much prefer either one LW arena or two two uncapped LW arenas.
Too often I cant get into one and I log off because the other has nothing interesting going on.
Death is no easy answer
For those who wish to know
Ask those who have been before you
What fate the future holds
It ain't pretty