Author Topic: need help fast  (Read 421 times)

Offline olds442

• Persona Non Grata
  • Gold Member
need help fast
« on: December 26, 2010, 02:31:41 PM »
ok i have a logitech X30 joystick that is only like half a year old but its going all over the place and its so bad that auto pilot dose not work andy suggestion :salute

PS i tried calibrating but nothing then i dont play for like 60 days them it works fine for like 2 days then it dose the same thing
only a moron would use Dolby positioning in a game.
IGN: cutlass "shovels and rakes and implements of destruction"

Offline Tigger29

• Gold Member
Re: need help fast
« Reply #1 on: December 27, 2010, 12:43:05 AM »
All you can do is increase the deadband and hope that covers up the spiking pot.  If it's still under warranty that's an option too.  Else start looking for a new stick.

Offline fbWldcat

• Gold Member
« Reply #2 on: December 27, 2010, 05:56:41 AM »
Did you calibrate in both Windows and AH2?
Landing is overrated.
"Two roads diverged in a wood, and I: I took the one less traveled by." - Robert Frost
"Uncommon valor was a common virtue." <S>

Offline ozrocker

• Gold Member
« Reply #3 on: December 29, 2010, 06:37:41 AM »
ok i have a logitech X30 joystick that is only like half a year old but its going all over the place and its so bad that auto pilot dose not work andy suggestion :salute

PS i tried calibrating but nothing then i dont play for like 60 days them it works fine for like 2 days then it dose the same thing
<S> olds,
I've posted this with Logitech sticks more than I can count.
Go to Logitech's website. Search "Clear Calibration Utility". Run it.
It even took care of the "floating gv turrets".
That was a few years ago since I had that problem, hope utility is still there.

P.S. Maybe Skuzzy can add a Sticky for Logitech utility                                                                             <S> Oz
Flying and dying since Tour 29
The world is grown so bad. That wrens make prey where eagles dare not perch.- Shakespeare

30% Disabled Vet  US ARMY- 11C2H 2/32 AR. 3rd AD, 3/67AR. 2nd AD, 2/64 AR. 3rd ID, ABGD Command TRADOC, 1/16th INF. 1st ID