Author Topic: Battle Over Germany - Pilots who like watching -51s in flame  (Read 228 times)

Offline mthrockmor

• Gold Member
Battle Over Germany - Pilots who like watching -51s in flame
« on: December 30, 2010, 02:48:13 PM »
We are doing some recruiting for the Battle Over Germany scenario.

Quick note, this begins in February and runs 7 Saturdays, in the evening. We are looking for a handful of gutsy 109 and 190 pilots. Without a doubt some of the best pilots to ever strap on a plane flew one of these two planes. How many Americans scored over 100 kills? Heck, over 50? How many Germans scored over 200?

We are doing our first training hop for German pilots this Sunday. If you are not with a squad we can help sort that out though if you want to learn the best way to fly the 109 and 190, join up. These scenarios are a blast and the training is essential. You fight like you train.

And when done right, nothing looks sweeter then a -51 in flames, wing popped off fluttering to the earth from 30,000 feet. Next up, the bombers...

Boo
Loose Deuce
Gruppe III/ JG 54
Green Hearts
No poor dumb bastard wins a war by dying for his country, he wins by making the other poor, dumb, bastard die for his.
George "Blood n Guts" Patton

Offline Pigslilspaz

• Gold Member
Re: Battle Over Germany - Pilots who like watching -51s in flame
« Reply #1 on: December 31, 2010, 01:27:33 PM »
I'm down flying for the Luftwaffle. 109k4 is always my favorite ride, would like to get better in it.

Quote from: Superfly
The rules are simple: Don't be a dick.
Quote from: hitech
It was skuzzy's <----- fault.
Quote from: Pyro
We just witnessed a miracle and I want you to @#$%^& acknowledge it!