Author Topic: F7F TIGERCAT.  (Read 2267 times)

Offline fullmetalbullet

• Silver Member
Re: F7F TIGERCAT.
« Reply #45 on: February 17, 2011, 04:23:43 AM »
thats becuase you dont understand. i agree why add something  that only served in a war for a week or two. ill tell you why. it was in a squadron level, and as i said before its to give it a chance to fight in a era it was built to fight in. so +1 for the F7F
"Cry Havoc, And Let Slip The Dogs Of War" Julius Caesar

Offline TOMCAT21

• Silver Member
« Reply #46 on: February 17, 2011, 09:11:18 AM »
I do believe the Metoers were also credited with 45 or 46 kills of aircraft on the ground. Since the Tigercat was initially a carrier based fighter for the Midway-class carriers which did not see combat or service in ww2, it was flown from land bases by Marines in Korea. The CV's in AH2 are Essex-class which could not support the Tigercat anyways. I love the Tigercat as well, but it does not a have place in AH2.
RETIRED US Army/ Flying and dying since Tour 80/"We're paratroopers, Lieutenant, we're supposed to be surrounded." - Capt. Richard Winters.  FSO 412th FNVG/MA- REGULATORS

Offline JUGgler

• Persona Non Grata
  • Silver Member
« Reply #47 on: February 17, 2011, 11:29:58 AM »
How about we request slower planes, somebody might actually TURN then  :)   :rock

JUGgler
Army of Muppets

Offline DaHand

• Zinc Member
« Reply #48 on: February 17, 2011, 01:24:55 PM »
This plane would be really cool to have.  Look at how thin it is, almost like a 109 profile.

Offline Ack-Ack

• Radioactive Member
      • FlameWarriors
« Reply #49 on: February 17, 2011, 02:07:55 PM »
thats becuase you dont understand. i agree why add something  that only served in a war for a week or two. ill tell you why. it was in a squadron level, and as i said before its to give it a chance to fight in a era it was built to fight in. so +1 for the F7F

Just because someone does not agree with you doesn't mean they don't understand.  I don't feel that resources should be wasted on adding planes that never saw any combat during the war.

ack-ack
"If Jesus came back as an airplane, he would be a P-38." - WW2 P-38 pilot
Elite Top Aces +1 Mexican Official Squadron Song

Offline perdue3

• Aces High CM Staff
  • Platinum Member
« Reply #50 on: February 17, 2011, 03:05:24 PM »
For example:

We cant add the He 111 because it saw more combat than the B-29.
C.O. Kommando Nowotny 

FlyKommando.com

Offline fullmetalbullet

• Silver Member
« Reply #51 on: February 17, 2011, 03:35:32 PM »
what i ment by you not understanding is that. let me put it this way, everyone deserves a chance at things in life. you deserve a chance to become something more then what you are, the same thing applys to this airplane, even if it never saw combat, it should still be given a chance. not now ofcoarse but later on, and thats what i ment when i said that. it should still be given a chance to shine and even if it will never fly off of essex class carriers, it can still be flown from land bases. btw the essex carriers in the game need to be redone becuase their to small.
"Cry Havoc, And Let Slip The Dogs Of War" Julius Caesar