Author Topic: Holy Moly I made it back!  (Read 1068 times)

Offline Condor11

• Copper Member
Re: Holy Moly I made it back!
« Reply #15 on: April 14, 2011, 03:08:05 AM »
Had a fun encounter like that today, (sadly no film but juggler and a few others saw), was furballing in orange in a mossie. Got 2 kills and climbed up outta.the melee not realizing I had juggler in his d40 on my tail 400 out. 50cals wrecked my plane, destroying my vert stab, holing my fuel, disabling 2 guns, tearing my left alieron off, and wounding my pilot. Amazed I was still in flight I nosed down to try and run, and lucky for me a random bish dropped on juggler pulling him off my devastated warbird. As I was flying further out of the carnage, surprised my aircraft was still in control, a very unlucky pony climbed d800 in front of me, stalled , and me figuring id never make it home, I nosed on and poured rounds out of my remainingguns and watched his wing rip off...my plane still flying, and my views reasonably clear of consi nosed on to the nearest friendly base and after roughly a sector of flight, made a white knuckled approach followed by a rough belly landing...amazingly I stayed on the tarmack, and landed my kills. Immidiately greated with pms and 200 chat amazed I limped my bird home....
This concludes story time  :airplane:

Great fight everyone at 72, was a blast.....

Condo
r
« Last Edit: April 14, 2011, 03:10:47 AM by Condor11 »
In game: CoverNow
Formerly : Condor
"If you cannot respect the forum posting rules, do not expect to get a twinkie for it."-Skuzzy

***Alchemists***

Offline guncrasher

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #16 on: April 15, 2011, 12:37:31 AM »
that text buffer on first pic made me laugh  :rofl :rofl :rofl

semp
you dont want me to ho, dont point your plane at me.

Offline Getback

• Platinum Member
« Reply #17 on: April 15, 2011, 04:44:35 AM »
that text buffer on first pic made me laugh  :rofl :rofl :rofl

semp

Yeah me too! Boys will be boys.

Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Calorie Counter