Author Topic: Side Switching - Just a Thought  (Read 1242 times)

Offline 68ZooM

• Platinum Member
Re: Side Switching - Just a Thought
« Reply #15 on: August 15, 2011, 10:20:06 AM »
What do you mean? All players present on the winning side get a perk reward don't they?

No if I'm not mistaken you have to have a certain amount of time spent on that side in order to get the perks, its to keep people from changing sides at the last minute to get the perks. they can change to help win the map change, but no perkies will be awarded to them.
UrSelf...Pigs On The Wing...Retired

Was me, I bumped a power cord. HiTEch

Offline Wiley

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #16 on: August 15, 2011, 10:25:31 AM »
You have to have been on the winning side for the previous 12 hours before the win to get perks.  So if your side gets the win at 6:00 PM you need to have been on that side since at least 6:00 AM that morning.

Wiley.
If you think you are having a 1v1 in the Main Arena, your SA has failed you.

JG11

Offline shotgunneeley

• Silver Member
« Reply #17 on: August 15, 2011, 10:29:55 AM »
Ah..well then...my desires have already been achieved. victory is mine!  :P
"Lord, let us feel pity for Private Jenkins, and sorrow for ourselves, and all the angel warriors that fall. Let us fear death, but let it not live within us. Protect us, O Lord, and be merciful unto us. Amen"-from FALLEN ANGELS by Walter Dean Myers

Game ID: ShtGn (Inactive), Squad: 91st BG

Offline JUGgler

• Persona Non Grata
  • Silver Member
« Reply #18 on: August 15, 2011, 11:04:51 AM »
Just let me and my ILK  "switch at will" and we will give folks like semp something to do while they are gaggling a base. Believe it or not, like it or not" folks who seek out "my same style" of action make fun and interaction for ALL. Those who horde and cherryfest merely are in it for score and glory with a heavy dose of fear of looking bad!

To repeat, let us switch at will and ALL the tards will have something to do, more often!

:devil

JUGgler
Army of Muppets

Offline ink

• Persona Non Grata
  • Plutonium Member
« Reply #19 on: August 15, 2011, 11:06:13 AM »
Just let me and my ILK  "switch at will" and we will give folks like semp something to do while they are gaggling a base. Believe it or not, like it or not" folks who seek out "my same style" of action make fun and interaction for ALL. Those who horde and cherryfest merely are in it for score and glory!

To repeat, let us switch at will and ALL the tards will have something to do, more often!

:devil

JUGgler

banging cup on bars........

Offline Zoney

• Platinum Member
« Reply #20 on: August 15, 2011, 11:35:03 AM »
"We" as players have a 12 hour minimum to switch sides because "We" as a community cannot be trusted to play fairly.  I'm sure as soon as we can show we can be trusted the time limit will be shortened.  Let me know when that happens please, I'll be the purple guy in the corner....................... ........

Holding my breath  :O
Wag more, bark less.

Offline SlapShot

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #21 on: August 15, 2011, 11:51:38 AM »
with this 12 hour change rule, absolutely BS.  definitely in my eyes worse decision HTC has made.

:aok ... QFT
SlapShot - Blue Knights

Guppy: "The only risk we take is the fight, and since no one really dies, the reward is the fight."

Offline guncrasher

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #22 on: August 15, 2011, 03:29:59 PM »
Most of us don't consider dropping a bomb on a building then pouncing on an upper or two with 6v1 odds in easymode Spit16's a fight, but you go girl. 

oh my god you hurt my cartoon manliness.  you must be proud calling out all the unmanliness in the game.

Semp you talk out your rear end, you profess to know what you have never experienced, your views are based on a narrow minded 'if thats the way it is for me thats how everyone must do it'  point of view. The fact you never switch says more about how narrow minded you are than what gameplay you like.  :rolleyes:

so pervert just because I dont switch I dont get to enjoy the wide glorious experience of ah?  so does that mean the other countries have greener pastures?  different planes?  different weapons?  people fly different?  I got lots of friends on the other countries and i fly with them often.  just because I shoot at them  or they shoot at me doesnt mean we cant be friends and have fun flying against each other.  or am I wrong?

so please enlighten me by telling me which experience am I missing,  because if i ever lose the ability to type .country x it will definitely kill me.

semp

you dont want me to ho, dont point your plane at me.