Author Topic: Vegas baby !  (Read 356 times)

Offline 68ZooM

• Platinum Member
Vegas baby !
« on: August 15, 2011, 10:37:30 AM »
A man came home from work one day to find his wife on the front porch with her bags packed.

'Just where the heck do you think you're going!', said the man.

'I'm going to Las Vegas', said the wife, 'I just found out I can get $400 a night for what I give you for free!

'The man said, 'Wait a minute!', and then ran inside the house only to come back a few minutes later with his suitcases in hand.

'Where the heck are you going?', said the wife.

The man said, 'I want to see how you're gonna live on $800 a year!'

UrSelf...Pigs On The Wing...Retired

Was me, I bumped a power cord. HiTEch

Offline shegotya

• Gold Member
Re: Vegas baby !
« Reply #1 on: August 15, 2011, 11:05:39 AM »
 :aok

Offline ebfd11

• Platinum Member
      • [b]POTW[/b]
« Reply #2 on: August 15, 2011, 11:54:46 AM »
A man who lived in a block of apartments thought it was raining and put his head out the window to check. As he did so a glass eye fell into his hand.

He looked up to see where it came from in time to see a young woman looking down. "Is this yours?" he asked. She said, "Yes, could you bring it up?" and the man agreed.

On arrival she was profuse in her thanks and offered the man a drink. As she was very attractive he agreed. Shortly afterwards she said, "I'm about to have dinner. There's plenty; would you like to join me?"

He readily accepted her offer and both enjoyed a lovely meal. As the evening was drawing to a close the lady said, "I've had a marvelous evening. Would you like to stay the night?" The man hesitated then said, "Do you act like this with every man you meet?"

"No," she replied, "Only those who catch my eye."
PIGS ON THE WING 3RD WING

InGame id: LawnDart
RIP Skullman Potzie and BentNail

Offline Raphael

• Gold Member
« Reply #3 on: August 15, 2011, 06:16:23 PM »
O_O
Remember 08/08/2012
 Youtube videos - http://www.youtube.com/user/raphael103/featured
Game ID => Raphael
XO of Jg5

Offline DaCoon

• Gold Member
« Reply #4 on: August 15, 2011, 06:31:17 PM »
 :rofl :rofl   :cheers:
AKDaCoon of the Arabian Knights

MA & FSO 😎

Offline F22RaptorDude

• Persona Non Grata
  • Gold Member
« Reply #5 on: August 15, 2011, 07:13:46 PM »
A man who lived in a block of apartments thought it was raining and put his head out the window to check. As he did so a glass eye fell into his hand.

He looked up to see where it came from in time to see a young woman looking down. "Is this yours?" he asked. She said, "Yes, could you bring it up?" and the man agreed.

On arrival she was profuse in her thanks and offered the man a drink. As she was very attractive he agreed. Shortly afterwards she said, "I'm about to have dinner. There's plenty; would you like to join me?"

He readily accepted her offer and both enjoyed a lovely meal. As the evening was drawing to a close the lady said, "I've had a marvelous evening. Would you like to stay the night?" The man hesitated then said, "Do you act like this with every man you meet?"

"No," she replied, "Only those who catch my eye."
wtf  :rofl
Reaper in a T-50-2 Scout tank in 10 seconds flat