Author Topic: BANNED!!!  (Read 501 times)

Offline Cahoon

• Persona Non Grata
  • Zinc Member
BANNED!!!
« on: August 29, 2011, 11:23:41 PM »
1st off this is not a firewall problem....i played the game earlier and now when i sit down to play i get "Host Timed Out" message  :bhead  ive played 3 days straight np and this is confusing...ive reset router and nothing...i could really use the help and would appreciate it thx =]

ps most posts on here are ancient...plz let me know if this has gone stale...
« Last Edit: August 29, 2011, 11:37:41 PM by Cahoon »

Offline Cahoon

• Persona Non Grata
  • Zinc Member
Re: BANNED!!!
« Reply #1 on: August 30, 2011, 03:13:53 AM »
Apparently my account has been banned  :cry and all i can come up w/why is that i had an engine open that i use to play mario w/99x lives...plz get back to me i plan on purchasing the hard copy of this game n if the above guess is the reason i have been banned i really dont understand its of no use inside AH and it was pure accident i would seriously appreciate ur help and reply...if i am perma banned could i plz get an explanation as well a notice....thx...ps my n game name is EvolLove

Offline guncrasher

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #2 on: August 30, 2011, 04:05:46 AM »
e-mail directly to them, or perhaps call them.  there's no point having a thread here.  good luck.

semp
you dont want me to ho, dont point your plane at me.

Offline Cahoon

• Persona Non Grata
  • Zinc Member
« Reply #3 on: August 30, 2011, 04:18:45 AM »
what email do you suggest sending it to if u dont mind...

Offline FLS

• AH Training Corps
  • Plutonium Member
      • Trainer's Website
« Reply #4 on: August 30, 2011, 07:29:44 AM »
Apparently my account has been banned  :cry and all i can come up w/why is that i had an engine open that i use to play mario w/99x lives...plz get back to me i plan on purchasing the hard copy of this game n if the above guess is the reason i have been banned i really dont understand its of no use inside AH and it was pure accident i would seriously appreciate ur help and reply...if i am perma banned could i plz get an explanation as well a notice....thx...ps my n game name is EvolLove

Is that like going into a bank accidentally carrying a gun you only use for hunting? Would you expect the same kind of unfortunate misunderstanding?

You could try writing to support@hitechcreations.com.

Offline Skuzzy

• Support Member
  • Administrator
      • HiTech Creations Home Page
« Reply #5 on: August 30, 2011, 08:58:45 AM »
I'll say this for the benefit of everyone, to affirm our position.

We have a zero tolerance position as it pertains to any attempt to alter our game/service. The ban for such an abuse is for life and we will not yeild on this.

It does not matter how it is rationalized.  The fact you were using a hack on another game and claim it does not work for Aces High simply means you have already tried using it on Aces High.

Goodbye.
« Last Edit: August 30, 2011, 09:01:12 AM by Skuzzy »
Roy "Skuzzy" Neese
support@hitechcreations.com

Offline grizz441

• Platinum Member
« Reply #6 on: August 30, 2011, 10:03:36 AM »
The fact you were using a hack on another game and claim it does not work for Aces High simply means you have already tried using it on Aces High.

:ahand

Amen.