Author Topic: Attn Bomber Pilots : 132nd Delivery Wing is Recruiting  (Read 386 times)

Offline AKKuya

• Aces High CM Staff
  • Gold Member
Attn Bomber Pilots : 132nd Delivery Wing is Recruiting
« on: May 25, 2011, 06:32:08 AM »
Our squad, 132nd Delivery Wing, will be primarily a bomber focused squad. The overall intentions is to create a fun enviroment for the casual player and a crack disciplined bomber outfit for players wishing to immerse themselves into the role of the 8th Air Force to the Luftwaffe pilots of Blitkrieg and to the Russian bombing of German panzerdivisions.

Every Friday Night, the 132nd Delivery Wing conducts operations in the LW Arena. There is no set start time or set end time. Squadmembers are not required to be present at all times.

Operations will include carpetbombing, dive bombing, high altitude bombing, and jeep racing from time to time. The operations will cease for those members participating in Friday Squad Operations (FSO). FSO is strictly a voluntary activity for squad members.

Training activities might happen also. Training might include tight formation flying, multiple base launching for rally point convergence to a chosen target, and anything else needed.

Vox channel is 132 or 133. Contact DWKuya or DWDing for involvement with the 132nd Delivery Wing.

Our personal forum.
http://forum.132nddeliverywing.com/index.php

Chuck Norris can pick oranges from an apple tree and make the best lemonade in the world. Every morning when you wake up, swallow a live toad. Nothing worse can happen to you for the rest of the day. They say money can't buy happiness. I would like the opportunity to find out. Why be serious?

Offline AKKuya

• Aces High CM Staff
  • Gold Member
Re: Attn Bomber Pilots : 132nd Delivery Wing is Recruiting
« Reply #1 on: October 10, 2011, 10:27:14 PM »
I would like to welcome DWGlacto as our newest member of the squad.   :salute

We are still recruiting bomber pilots. :D
Chuck Norris can pick oranges from an apple tree and make the best lemonade in the world. Every morning when you wake up, swallow a live toad. Nothing worse can happen to you for the rest of the day. They say money can't buy happiness. I would like the opportunity to find out. Why be serious?