Author Topic: Unable to Remove/Eject Defunct Players from Squad  (Read 252 times)

Offline SmokinLoon

• Platinum Member
Unable to Remove/Eject Defunct Players from Squad
« on: October 19, 2011, 11:06:00 AM »
I am not able to remove/eject players no longer in my squad.  It shows "invalid game id" when I try and eject them.  Is this a bug or is there something else that can be done on my part to free up some space on the roster?

Thanks-
Proud grandson of the late Lt. Col. Darrell M. "Bud" Gray, USAF (ret.), B24D pilot, 5th BG/72nd BS. 28 combat missions within the "slot", PTO.

Offline ImADot

• Platinum Member
Re: Unable to Remove/Eject Defunct Players from Squad
« Reply #1 on: October 19, 2011, 12:36:38 PM »
I am not able to remove/eject players no longer in my squad.  It shows "invalid game id" when I try and eject them.  Is this a bug or is there something else that can be done on my part to free up some space on the roster?

Thanks-

Email support@hitechcreations.com or PM Skuzzy. Supply the Squad Name, Squad CO, and the PlayerID of each player you cannot eject. I had to do this not too long ago.  It's a bug they thought was squashed.
My Current Rig:
GigaByte GA-X99-UD4 Mobo w/ 16Gb RAM
Intel i7 5820k, Win7 64-bit
NVidia GTX 970 4Gb ACX 2.0
Track IR, CH Fighterstick, CH Pro Throttle, CH Pro Pedals

Offline ozrocker

• Gold Member
Re: Unable to Remove/Eject Defunct Players from Squad
« Reply #2 on: October 20, 2011, 01:40:08 PM »
As everyone knows, YOU CAN NEVER LEAVE :aok

:cheers: Oz
Flying and dying since Tour 29
The world is grown so bad. That wrens make prey where eagles dare not perch.- Shakespeare

30% Disabled Vet  US ARMY- 11C2H 2/32 AR. 3rd AD, 3/67AR. 2nd AD, 2/64 AR. 3rd ID, ABGD Command TRADOC, 1/16th INF. 1st ID