Author Topic: Bruv, I too want to apologize before you figure it out  (Read 2826 times)

Offline Midway

• Persona Non Grata
  • Platinum Member
Re: Bruv, I too want to apologize before you figure it out
« Reply #60 on: March 24, 2012, 06:38:13 PM »
wtg on your 7 kills landed earlier Midway, in a Ki-84 no less.   

SA improve? 

:rofl working on it.   :aok

But those were mostly vulches  :)

PARADISE ON EARTH  ------->  http://www.youtube.com/v/g_D4RhfCY2M&autoplay=1&hd=1&fs=1   <-------  PARADISE ON EARTH :)

Offline Bruv119

• Aces High CM Staff
  • Plutonium Member
      • http://www.thefewsquadron.co.uk
« Reply #61 on: March 24, 2012, 06:46:55 PM »
as long as you didn't do Head on runway strafing I suppose it is just about ok.    Vulching is an art form when done properly and good practice for accurate gunnery! 

However some people would say that trying to vulch continually would lead to a stereotype that I believe you are not working towards Midway.   So do not let it become a habit.   Kind of like smoking.    :old:
The Few ***
F.P.H

Offline Midway

• Persona Non Grata
  • Platinum Member
« Reply #62 on: March 24, 2012, 06:50:07 PM »
as long as you didn't do Head on runway strafing I suppose it is just about ok.    Vulching is an art form when done properly and good practice for accurate gunnery!  

However some people would say that trying to vulch continually would lead to a stereotype that I believe you are not working towards Midway.   So do not let it become a habit.   Kind of like smoking.    :old:

They were not head on, and I only partake in vulching on occasion.  :salute

Thank you for noticing!   :rock   Made my day.   :banana: :banana: :banana:

PS: Being on a secret shady vacation can be a lonely undertaking.   Wish HTC would allow name changes back after a week.  :frown:
« Last Edit: March 24, 2012, 06:55:17 PM by Midway »

PARADISE ON EARTH  ------->  http://www.youtube.com/v/g_D4RhfCY2M&autoplay=1&hd=1&fs=1   <-------  PARADISE ON EARTH :)

Offline Yenny

• Silver Member
« Reply #63 on: March 25, 2012, 12:40:42 AM »
Remember midway, it's harder for flak to track you if you Split S onto target instead of linear approach
E .· ` ' / ·. F
Your tears fuel me.
Noobing since tour 96
Ze LuftVhiners Alliance - 'Don't Focke Wulf Us!'

Offline Silat

• Gold Member
« Reply #64 on: March 25, 2012, 05:37:47 AM »
Ok I looked. I could not resist.
I am just glad Midway was not admitting he had 2 timed Bruv with that Bishop Ewe Brunhilda.

Brunhilda    

A large, disgusting, dangerous girl (preferably German) who loves sex and likes to manhandle unsuspecting males.
Beware: interaction with a Brunhilda can often result in blue ring around the tip of one's unit.

-Bruv: that chick you 2 timed me with last night was such a Brunhilda!
-Midway: I know, I'm so ashamed of myself. Can we just catch the bus home right now? I'll even pay for your fare. I don't remember anything, but my unit is really sore right now.
+Silat
"The first time someone shows you who they are, believe them." — Maya Angelou
"Conservatism offers no redress for the present, and makes no preparation for the future." B. Disraeli
"All that serves labor serves the nation. All that harms labor is treason."

Offline Midway

• Persona Non Grata
  • Platinum Member
« Reply #65 on: March 25, 2012, 05:57:02 AM »
Ok I looked. I could not resist.
I am just glad Midway was not admitting he had 2 timed Bruv with that Bishop Ewe Brunhilda.

Brunhilda    

A large, disgusting, dangerous girl (preferably German) who loves sex and likes to manhandle unsuspecting males.
Beware: interaction with a Brunhilda can often result in blue ring around the tip of one's unit.

-Bruv: that chick you 2 timed me with last night was such a Brunhilda!
-Midway: I know, I'm so ashamed of myself. Can we just catch the bus home right now? I'll even pay for your fare. I don't remember anything, but my unit is really sore right now.

:huh

:old: :angel:

Offline Pawz

• Nickel Member
« Reply #66 on: March 25, 2012, 08:35:22 AM »
I got him about a week ago... Midway was cruising along in his Spit8. I was about the same height in a 109F on the reverse heading. I simply turned in on his low six, unobserved. He realized I was there just as the Spit blew up...

On 200: "Argh! My SA sucks!!!"

:lol I love it when he does that!
When I die bury me in a P38.

I watch day after day, week after week, tour after tour, the Bishops and Rooks take bases and win maps while the Knights stand there with their thumbs stuck in their butts. It's just pathetic!