Author Topic: ENY and side balancing outdated and a freking JOKE!  (Read 6334 times)

Offline Daddkev

• Silver Member
Re: ENY and side balancing outdated and a freking JOKE!
« Reply #120 on: April 06, 2012, 10:44:39 PM »
 :bhead :bhead :bhead :bhead :bhead This thread is still going?  :bhead :bhead :bhead :bhead :bhead
God Bless America
Go tell Momm, im flying! and make me a sandwich !
EvilKev

2012 68KO Cup 1st Place finisher

Offline HawkerMKII

• Silver Member
« Reply #121 on: April 07, 2012, 10:02:14 PM »
:bhead :bhead :bhead :bhead :bhead This thread is still going?  :bhead :bhead :bhead :bhead :bhead

why not...truth is the truth.....look at tonight AGAIN...same stuff diff night
8th of November 1965, 173RD Airborne <S>

Offline pervert

• Persona Non Grata
  • Gold Member
« Reply #122 on: April 08, 2012, 06:37:55 AM »
how is the 1 hr switch gonna help side balancing.  or you mean that all the players in rook/knights had just switched and couldnt switch back to bishops and the 12 hour limit is at fault  :rofl.

semp

The more adaptability the system gives the player the more chance there is the players will adapt, contrary to your beliefs there is a good lot of people who will switch to find a fight. I hear from the horse's mouth that this is supposed to be a buffer to stop wild swings in numbers, speaking from my own experience of when I log on to play it just doesn't work. This from the other night, so the guys we are fighting Knights have a 66 man advantage  :rolleyes:, Rooks side of the coin isn't much better a 51 man advantage  :rolleyes: Thats a lot of players.

Offline The Fugitive

• Plutonium Member
      • Fugi's Aces Help
« Reply #123 on: April 08, 2012, 09:04:24 AM »
Well from that picture it certainly proves it to me, NOBODY wants to be a Bish any more!  :noid

Those numbers, while not balanced in any way also don't wildly swing. They stay pretty constant as people log in and out. I really don't think a 1 hour switch time would create massive swings in numbers either, but why not go with 3 hours? There would be less switching in a tight time frame, but it would open up the ability to switch more than once a night for those who log longer hours, which in most cases are those that are here to play and fight.

Offline kvuo75

• Gold Member
« Reply #124 on: April 08, 2012, 12:27:37 PM »
ever since I left my old squad, I've been bish, they have been consistently outnumbered during US prime time for quite some time. 

however, I think during mid days, they actually outnumber rooks/nits.. I've logged in during midday, and would switch, but I know during prime time, bish will be outnumbered, so just sit tight or log off. I do not want to be stuck on the high # side. 12 hours is too long.

so, there are swings, but it's predictable.
kvuo75

Kill the manned ack.

Offline VonMessa

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #125 on: April 09, 2012, 08:38:06 AM »
I used to do that before the timer went from 1h to 12h. :)

So did I...
Braümeister und Schmutziger Hund von JG11

We are all here because we are not all there.