Author Topic: New staged missions.  (Read 11572 times)

Offline SWkiljoy

• Nickel Member
Re: New staged missions.
« Reply #135 on: June 22, 2012, 04:52:16 PM »
Looks great!  :rock

Does this mean mirrors are in the near future?

+1
Proud member and Flight Leader of the 125th Spartan Warriors
<<S>> SWkiljoy

Offline Bruv119

• Aces High CM Staff
  • Plutonium Member
      • http://www.thefewsquadron.co.uk
« Reply #136 on: June 23, 2012, 02:00:27 AM »
So does this mean AI fighters to practice against?    Did you map top pilot's fighting styles to create real challenges?  Did my earlier wish come true? :x

I hope you didn't wish for a robo bruv,  so you can do evil things with it!   :bolt:
The Few ***
F.P.H

Offline LCADolby

• Platinum Member
« Reply #137 on: June 23, 2012, 03:25:24 AM »
I hope you didn't wish for a robo bruv,  so you can do evil things with it!   :bolt:

I bet it blows up
JG5 "Eismeer"
YouTube-20Dolby10
Twitch - Glendinho

"BE a man and shoot me in the back" - pez

Offline RedBull1

• Gold Member
« Reply #138 on: June 23, 2012, 04:29:50 AM »
Midway's reaction:
"There is absolutely no point discussing anything on the BBS, it's mostly populated by people who are right about everything, no one listens and everyone is just talking. People will argue over the shape of an egg." -Anonymous

Offline Midway

• Persona Non Grata
  • Platinum Member
« Reply #139 on: June 23, 2012, 07:55:17 AM »
I hope you didn't wish for a robo bruv,  so you can do evil things with it!   :bolt:

I confess to wishing for AI pilots to practice against that are good enough to shoot me down just about every time as long as they stay within the capabilities of each aircraft... because I know the real top pilots get bored of shooting me down over and over.  :frown:

Looking forward to seeing what these AI pilots are made of especially in varying scenarios/missions.   :)

:old: Losing is sometimes the best path to winning.

:joystick:

PARADISE ON EARTH  ------->  http://www.youtube.com/v/g_D4RhfCY2M&autoplay=1&hd=1&fs=1   <-------  PARADISE ON EARTH :)