Author Topic: Zoney, the tomb raider.  (Read 470 times)

Offline Zoney

• Platinum Member
Zoney, the tomb raider.
« on: November 19, 2012, 10:36:35 AM »
I broke into the cemetary last night, spade at the ready.

I desecrated a famous grave and wrested from the dampened earth that which once struck terror into the hearts of men from days of yore.

I brushed off bits of twigs and worms and placed my prize upon a pedestal to gaze into the depths of the entity know as the "Pigstomper".

As the full moon shone upon his face he took a deep breath, opened his cavernous mouth and uttered a wail that has not been heard for years.

Squeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee eeeee

Bats took to the wing, clouds formed as a crown around his hallowed head, and he stood.

He lives !  He lives !  He lives!  I cried out !

Squeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee eeeee

Was his reply as he took his first tentative step, then another and another.  Faster and faster they came untill i was tasked to follow in his wake.

Rang out again as an answer when I queried "To where do we run my friend ?"

Was the cry again as he lept the fence at the airfield, dashing across the tarmac, eyes searching, head up and there, there he sees his prize and

again as we dash to the skeletal frame from a long abandoned and cast aside WW2 fighter.

He caressed the remains of the rotting wing and where he touched, it was transformed anew, spreading quickly to envelope the entire aircraft

that now reflected life in his hallowed eyes.

Squeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee eeee

He touched another plane and recalled it too from the grave and then, as I trembled in awe and terror, he looked upon me and pointed to the pilots seat.

I climbed up as I saw him leap into his plane and he fired the engine up, prop turning, exhaust beching carbon and smoke.

Mine too roared to life as we pulled away, eschewing the tarmac we bounce across the dewey gras and suddenly were aloft.

I heard him over the sound of the engine as we climbed and climbed and climbed.

Squeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee eeee

Pigstompers fly again!

Will you join us men?  Will you cast aside your earthly bonds and seek the destruction of our enemies.

Will you kill all you appose and let ring out, the word, the sound, the cry of

« Last Edit: November 19, 2012, 11:03:40 AM by Zoney »
Wag more, bark less.

Offline Daddkev

• Silver Member
Re: Zoney, the tomb raider.
« Reply #1 on: November 19, 2012, 12:19:18 PM »
 :huh :huh :huh Got Bacon?  Can I fly NEKKED?  :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana:
God Bless America
Go tell Momm, im flying! and make me a sandwich !
EvilKev

2012 68KO Cup 1st Place finisher

Offline MrGeezer

• Nickel Member
« Reply #2 on: November 19, 2012, 01:50:25 PM »
With 1ijac's blessing?
Killing Virtual Bad Guys Since 1995  Disabled, retired.

"Posting anything, which says anything positive about anyone, on our board, will always turn into a derogatory mess. It should be a forum posting rule."  Roy "Skuzzy" Neese

Offline Zoney

• Platinum Member
« Reply #3 on: November 19, 2012, 01:59:10 PM »
With 1ijac's blessing?

Uh oh.

I looked on the squad thingy where it has a list of squads and saw none.
Wag more, bark less.

Offline Zoney

• Platinum Member
« Reply #4 on: November 19, 2012, 02:02:22 PM »
uh oh

I clicked on the squads thingy on the AH website and found no Pigstompers.
Wag more, bark less.

Offline The Fugitive

• Plutonium Member
      • Fugi's Aces Help
« Reply #5 on: November 19, 2012, 02:08:27 PM »
As we all know, a name doesn't belong to anyone, and anyone can use any name as long as it doesn't break the TOS.

Ask Waystin  :D

Offline MrGeezer

• Nickel Member
« Reply #6 on: November 19, 2012, 02:26:12 PM »
Uh oh.

I looked on the squad thingy where it has a list of squads and saw none.

1ijac was the VERY long-term CO going way back into Air Warrior days (like 16 years).

He let go of the squad over a year ago.  Seeing his blessing would go a long way for me personally, as a former Pigstomper.

I have nothing against anyone reviving the squad, and hat's off to Zoney for doing so. 
Killing Virtual Bad Guys Since 1995  Disabled, retired.

"Posting anything, which says anything positive about anyone, on our board, will always turn into a derogatory mess. It should be a forum posting rule."  Roy "Skuzzy" Neese

Offline Zoney

• Platinum Member
« Reply #7 on: November 19, 2012, 02:41:20 PM »
I too was a Pigstomper during the Air Warrior days.  It was the very first squad I was ever in.  i thought Deth7 was the CO back in the day, but it is waaaaaaay back and I could easily be wrong.  I see now that 1ijac has an avatar of the Pigstompers on his posts.  I also just learned what his name means (One Eyed Jack).  I had no intention of stepping on anyone's toes.
I don't know if anyone else is even interested in flying with me, as a Pigstomper.  Really, I just did it for fun and to maybe feel as I did so many years ago when I was new to flying sims.

I really love this game and think I have many friends here.
Wag more, bark less.

Offline tunnelrat

• Silver Member
« Reply #8 on: November 19, 2012, 04:30:54 PM »
Which country were the Pigstompers?

I was with the Mercenary Sheep... we were mostly Az, but I dunno if it was just the different versions or something but I know we were the Bz and Cz each for at least awhile.

The AH Bish remind me of the Cz...  :cheers: :bolt:
In-Game: 80hd
The Spartans do not enquire how many the enemy are but where they are.

Offline Zoney

• Platinum Member
« Reply #9 on: November 20, 2012, 09:47:30 AM »
Man, that was a long itme ago but I think we (pigstompers) were B'zs.
Wag more, bark less.