Author Topic: Giving away a Book  (Read 692 times)

Offline Butcher

• Platinum Member
Giving away a Book
« on: May 09, 2012, 05:41:21 PM »
Recently bought a lot of books - ended up with a duplicate of "The Jadgflieger and their combat tactics and techniques - Luftwaffe Fighter Aces by Mike Spick"

Its a pocket book - a small piece is missing off the back of the book, looks like it got ripped, otherwise the books in good condition.

You can get it for 1 cent and $5 shipping on amazon, instead of throwing it away Ill give it away, anyone interested shoot me a PM.

Not asking for any money in return.
JG 52

Offline 4Prop

• Nickel Member
Re: Giving away a Book
« Reply #1 on: May 09, 2012, 05:43:05 PM »
pm sent

Offline Butcher

• Platinum Member
« Reply #2 on: May 10, 2012, 08:45:30 AM »
blah didn't think I was going to get flooded, but its already given out - if anyone DOES want a copy you can find it on amazon for a penny plus $4 shipping which is pretty fair - I just shipped it for $4.95 flat rate.

Its well worth picking up for a penny, I was a bit surprised as well - my first copy was in excellent shape for a $1, this copy was only a penny and it wasn't in bad condition.
JG 52

Offline ozrocker

• Gold Member
« Reply #3 on: September 02, 2012, 08:48:54 AM »
Just wanted to bump to say that book is still available on Amazon for 1 cent plus shipping.

:cheers: Oz
Flying and dying since Tour 29
The world is grown so bad. That wrens make prey where eagles dare not perch.- Shakespeare

30% Disabled Vet  US ARMY- 11C2H 2/32 AR. 3rd AD, 3/67AR. 2nd AD, 2/64 AR. 3rd ID, ABGD Command TRADOC, 1/16th INF. 1st ID

Offline Rob52240

• Persona Non Grata
  • Gold Member
      • My AH Films
« Reply #4 on: November 21, 2012, 12:35:39 AM »
I can't read.
If I had a gun with 3 bullets and I was locked in a room with Bin Laden, Hitler, Saddam and Zipp...  I would shoot Zipp 3 times.