Author Topic: Getting Flight Training  (Read 510 times)

Offline pup619

• Zinc Member
Getting Flight Training
« on: March 04, 2013, 01:48:35 AM »
    hello i go by the callsign Racie65 I've played this since back to AW then AW2 then on and off with AH2 My flying could use some tweaking to bring it all together my times are pretty much open right now seeing as I'm an unemployed trucker right now so I could availible at  whatever time slots might be availible. contact me here or my bavk channel line at triip1dog@yahoo.com
   Thank you for your time

Offline Traveler

• Gold Member
      • 113th Lucky Strikes
Re: Getting Flight Training
« Reply #1 on: March 04, 2013, 03:19:37 PM »
You may enjoy flying with 113th Lucky Strikes, Knights vox 113, Saturday evenings 7:00PM , check out our wiki page.
Traveler
Executive Officer
113th LUcky Strikes
http://www.hitechcreations.com/wiki/index.php/113th_Lucky_Strikes

Offline pup619

• Zinc Member
« Reply #2 on: March 04, 2013, 04:39:26 PM »
  Bro I mightve at that and I appreciate the offer but I'm Bish to the bone ,Thank you though if I decide to flip countries i ll get back
  stm

Offline pup619

• Zinc Member
« Reply #3 on: March 04, 2013, 04:48:44 PM »
  I want to apologize for the mis-understanding Im A bish been bish since AW2 ,So if there's any flight trainer who could help me ,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,crap i've got two posts up and have gotten all dyslesic on myself . I'd like some flight training /possible selection into a squad . Im mid forties ,fly high perfomance R/C sailplanes [F3F ,F3B ,D.S] whenever I can andlet me see Oh if my old lady would let me probably  have plane mobiles hanging over my bed :aok,
   I'm availible any time for some trainer who wants to make a star out of me,,,,,,,,,,,,ok or at least help me from getting axed in 5 sec. by Latrobe .Thanks for your time
  Racie65/pup619

Offline SIK1

• AH Training Corps
  • Gold Member
« Reply #4 on: March 04, 2013, 05:01:02 PM »
I'm sure a trainer will be along shortly to offer assistance. You also might try stopping in the TA from time to time. You never know who you'll run into in there.

You also might want to broaden your horizons and fly different countries. You never know you might learn something and at the very least you can make new friends. Oh and bishops was never a country in AW.
444th Air Mafia since Air Warrior
Proudly flying with VF-17

"Masters of the Air" Scenario - JG54

Offline Delirium

• Platinum Member
« Reply #5 on: March 04, 2013, 06:54:00 PM »
My schedule is really full right now, but if you don't hear from another Trainer in the next 24 hours, I'll work with you sometime next week.
Delirium
80th "Headhunters"
Retired AH Trainer (but still teach the P38 selectively)

I found an air leak in my inflatable sheep and plugged the hole! Honest!

Offline Big Rat

• AH Training Corps
  • Silver Member
« Reply #6 on: March 04, 2013, 10:12:48 PM »
Pup619,

If you don't get anything scheduled, check in the TA around 9 central time Tues. and Wed.  I do have regularly scheduled students at this time, but sometimes stuff comes up and they can't make it and you may catch me open.  What's your aircraft preference by the way?

:salute
BigRat
When you think the fight might be going bad, it already has.
Becoming one with the Hog, is to become one with Greatness, VF-17 XO & training officer BigRat

Offline pup619

• Zinc Member
« Reply #7 on: March 04, 2013, 10:22:30 PM »
   Ive Been up in the air about this but i like the 47 for ground attack ,as for air combat hummmm, well Id like  train wih the109 but mostly I tool around in the NIK or rarely a spit .any ideas on what I should become dedicated in for now ?
    [side note I realize AW had no Bish but i like to pretend it did  :bhead]  also you guys are right maybe it time to be a little less anal and seek more to life than just Bish thank you

Offline FLS

• AH Training Corps
  • Plutonium Member
      • Trainer's Website
« Reply #8 on: March 05, 2013, 11:45:49 AM »
Check your PMs Pup, (top of page) and let me know if that's a good time for you.

Offline Ack-Ack

• Radioactive Member
      • FlameWarriors
« Reply #9 on: March 05, 2013, 07:12:44 PM »
   Ive Been up in the air about this but i like the 47 for ground attack ,as for air combat hummmm, well Id like  train wih the109 but mostly I tool around in the NIK or rarely a spit .any ideas on what I should become dedicated in for now ?
    [side note I realize AW had no Bish but i like to pretend it did  :bhead]  also you guys are right maybe it time to be a little less anal and seek more to life than just Bish thank you

What was your CPID in AW?  There are many of us ex-AW'ers that came over during the Exodus when EA shut down AW.

ack-ack
"If Jesus came back as an airplane, he would be a P-38." - WW2 P-38 pilot
Elite Top Aces +1 Mexican Official Squadron Song

Offline deadstikmac

• Persona Non Grata
  • Silver Member
« Reply #10 on: March 06, 2013, 11:56:10 AM »
If you like the N1K1 and are intrested in 109 series then might i suggest the Ki-84 sir. Try and find INK / JETSOM videos on youtube and Sunka has some also. Changeup is sick in the Ki also, dont fight Morphine when he is in a Ki and has droptanks on... you will cry a little inside because its Morph!

Hope this helps.

:airplane: ~<Deadstik
« Last Edit: March 06, 2013, 11:58:21 AM by deadstikmac »

Offline Traveler

• Gold Member
      • 113th Lucky Strikes
« Reply #11 on: March 06, 2013, 04:15:27 PM »
Might suggest that you fly the P47, as you said that you use it for ground attack, why not fly that for two or three months, learn how to fight it, and then move on to a new aircraft once you master the 47.  that's what we do in the 113th Lucky Strikes, as soon as we have mastered the P38 we plan to move on to another aircraft, that should be in another 10 years or so.
Traveler
Executive Officer
113th LUcky Strikes
http://www.hitechcreations.com/wiki/index.php/113th_Lucky_Strikes