Author Topic: Offline Drones  (Read 436 times)

Offline JimmyD3

• Gold Member
Offline Drones
« on: May 18, 2013, 02:01:54 PM »
I am sure someone else has requested this in the past, but since I can't find the thread, here goes.

It would be nice if we had the ability to send a set of offline drones to a different base or a straight line flight. This would allow interception practice and other attack modes, instead of the left turn circle.
Kenai77
CO Sic Puppies MWK
USAF 1971-76

Offline pembquist

• Silver Member
Re: Offline Drones
« Reply #1 on: May 18, 2013, 03:06:52 PM »
There will probably be feedback about offline missions being available and while that's true it is cumbersome and time consuming to arrange and use. It would be ideal if there were some simple skill building tools available offline. The most basic would be the ability to have drones go in a straight line through an airspawn at user adjustable altitudes. Another thing that would be nice is a set of offline missions that would be simple one plane vs 3 drones with the minimum of airtime till engagement and then a long engagement time. The hardest part of learning this game is the time ratio betweentime spent on take off, enroute, and landing (if lucky) and time spend in maneuvering flight and gunnery against nme planes. There was a promising mission for bomber gunnery but I couldn't get it to work.
Pies not kicks.

Offline The Fugitive

• Plutonium Member
      • Fugi's Aces Help
« Reply #2 on: May 18, 2013, 10:28:34 PM »
Maybe the wish should be for someone that is familiar with the off-line mission editor to make up a couple of simple practice missions to get what your looking for.

Offline JimmyD3

• Gold Member
« Reply #3 on: May 19, 2013, 12:22:03 AM »
Maybe the wish should be for someone that is familiar with the off-line mission editor to make up a couple of simple practice missions to get what your looking for.

There is such a thing? Never even thought of that. :headscratch: I'll have to look into it. Thanks Fugitive. :salute
Kenai77
CO Sic Puppies MWK
USAF 1971-76

Offline JimmyD3

• Gold Member
« Reply #4 on: May 19, 2013, 12:23:50 AM »
Now that I think about it, does anyone have a list of the available offline missions? :pray
Kenai77
CO Sic Puppies MWK
USAF 1971-76

Offline The Fugitive

• Plutonium Member
      • Fugi's Aces Help
« Reply #5 on: May 19, 2013, 08:11:25 AM »
bbozen is pretty good with them. Check here http://bbs.hitechcreations.com/smf/index.php/topic,295719.0.html

Offline ML52

• Copper Member
« Reply #6 on: May 19, 2013, 03:46:17 PM »
+1 I suggested the ability to change their flight path also.

Offline FA_Refugee

• Copper Member
« Reply #7 on: May 19, 2013, 10:27:27 PM »

Where is Coogan? The Coogan offline missions rock!  Please add the KI-43 to one of them and the op request of some different patterns.
Thanks for your contributions sir,

<S> Coogan
Weizel

"Vodka without beer and truffles is like throwing money in the wind."

Offline bbosen

• Silver Member
      • AskMisterWizard.com

Offline MrKrabs

• Gold Member
      • AH-Freebirds.com
« Reply #9 on: May 21, 2013, 09:08:51 PM »
I feel left out of the list of people :(
The boiling pot is put away and the crab has gone back to sea...