Author Topic: Mid War: Two Entries of My Player Name Exists and other Shenanigans  (Read 345 times)

Offline DieHard_F4U

• Zinc Member
I have the latest game updates Version 2.30 Patch 2.  Been playing less than a month as I returned to the game after about a year absence.  I have played the game 5 years previously.

Came online about 4 AM Eastern Time Zone into Mid War this morning.  The current map is "Crater MA" by Greebo.

Two entries of my player name Game ID "DieHard" exist entering the game in Mid War.  I am logged in as a Bishop.  When I enter the game I am Knight, both instances.  I reset my side affiliation to a Bishop airfield.  My score values are outrageously high when in the hangar.  My current point value should be a tad above 25, each category.  I do not belong to a squad, yet apparently somebody signed me up to two different squads, the 337th, and the other same player name, "DieHard" 2nd listing with the V97thBG.  I cannot get into the game in Mid War.

Everything is fine in Late War, currently.

When I played a few days ago everything was fine: Early War, Mid War, Late War.

I have never seen this happen since I came onboard in 2007.

Offline fuzeman

• Aces High CM Staff
  • Plutonium Member
If I was you I'd get in touch with Hitech Creations directly.

HiTech Creations - Customer Relations 

HiTech Creations, Inc.

11751 Alta Vista Rd
Suite 203
Keller, TX   76244

(817) 431 - 8840
(817) 431 - 8886 fax

Contact E-mail: info@hitechcreations.comThis e-mail address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it
Billing E-mail: billing@hitechcreations.comThis e-mail address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it
Support E-mail: support@hitechcreations.com
Far too many, if not most, people on this Board post just to say something opposed to posting when they have something to say.

"Masters of the Air" Scenario - JG54

Offline DieHard_F4U

• Zinc Member
At 5PM Eastern Time Zone, everything is fine, now, all 3 arenas.

If somebody did take care of this, thank you.