Author Topic: Broken BBS  (Read 385 times)

Offline Dragon Tamer

• Persona Non Grata
  • Gold Member
Broken BBS
« on: July 16, 2013, 10:03:03 PM »
I was using the search function on the BBS the other day and since then the UI has been FUBAR. I've attached some screen shots. The font seems smaller in certain areas, the buttons seem smaller as well. The smileys up top seem to be cut off at certain parts.

Online The Fugitive

• Plutonium Member
      • Fugi's Aces Help
Re: Broken BBS
« Reply #1 on: July 16, 2013, 10:13:06 PM »
Did you maybe adjust the "zoom"  by accident? Hold the control button down and roll your wheel on the top of the mouse.

Offline Bizman

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #2 on: July 17, 2013, 04:13:10 AM »
Resetting the zoom function: press simultaneously ctrl and 0 (zero). Sometimes the wheel doesn't work or the default setting is too hard to determine while zooming in and out.

Some if not all browsers remember the zooming per site, which can be a PITA or very handy.

BTW Ctrl and + or - work increasing or decreasing, logically.
Quote from: BaldEagl, applies to myself, too
I've got an older system by today's standards that still runs the game well by my standards.

Kotisivuni

Offline Skuzzy

• Support Member
  • Administrator
      • HiTech Creations Home Page
« Reply #3 on: July 17, 2013, 06:36:16 AM »
There is no code in the bulletin board software which will cause that to happen.  Fugitive and Bizman are probably on the right track.
Roy "Skuzzy" Neese
support@hitechcreations.com

Offline Dragon Tamer

• Persona Non Grata
  • Gold Member
« Reply #4 on: July 17, 2013, 10:03:35 AM »
Did you maybe adjust the "zoom"  by accident? Hold the control button down and roll your wheel on the top of the mouse.

That did it, I probably bumped the zoom while reaching for something on my desk. Thanks for the help.