Author Topic: When does the CT get the most active?  (Read 545 times)

Offline muckmaw

• Gold Member
When does the CT get the most active?
« on: December 26, 2001, 10:34:00 AM »
I logged into CT the other night, and there were only 9 other pilots up.

I know the CT has just restarted, and activity may be low for a while. At any rate, I will continue to play CT, but would like to know what nights or times the CT sees the most activity.

Thanks in advance.

Offline Eagler

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #1 on: December 26, 2001, 10:52:00 AM »
Originally posted by Muck:
[QB]I logged into CT the other night, and there were only 9 other pilots up.

.... but would like to know what nights or times the CT sees the most activity.{/QB]

LOL
10 guys in CA?
that IS active for CA  :)
I think AH has to charge less or something in order to bring over the bodies in MA. Shame considering CA is the better of both rooms, but must be too HARD for the average MA'er.

Actually a smaller map would be a good start. Who has the time to fly for 20 mins to find a fight?? Get the ppl in there first, then worry about the HA stuff..
"Masters of the Air" Scenario - JG27

Intel Core i7-13700KF | GIGABYTE Z790 AORUS Elite AX | 64GB G.Skill DDR5 | EVGA GeForce RTX 3070 Ti FTW3 | Vive Pro | Warthog stick | TM1600 throttle | VKB Mk.V Rudder Pedals

Offline hblair

• Platinum Member
      • http://www.cybrtyme.com/personal/hblair/mainpage.htm
« Reply #2 on: December 26, 2001, 10:53:00 AM »
Actually the CT seems to be more active during the day eastern time. Your attitude of flying in there no matter what is just what is needed to keep it stable. This past weekend we approached 50 people in the arena, and sometimes we're doing good to have 15. If you see it empty, login and sit in the tower for 10 minutes, someone will likely login with you, then someone else. I've discovered that once you get 15 in there, the snowball picks up more momentum. We want it to succeed, and are working on ways to get this to happen.

Offline Pollock

• Nickel Member
« Reply #3 on: December 26, 2001, 11:38:00 AM »
About 1/2 the time in the CT has been fun for me.  The good times were when numbers were above 40 total.  The boring times were when they were below that.  The goal should be to get the numbers above 50 in the peak playing times.  With the MA averaging 300 nightly know this goal should be reached soon.

I think the key to its success are perhaps some kind of incentive (perk points)
and some of the outspoken AH vets to sell the CT while in the MA. Also perhaps having squad nites there may help.