Author Topic: Your personal "Funniest Moments" in AH  (Read 5899 times)

Offline JunkyII

• Persona Non Grata
  • Plutonium Member
Re: Your personal "Funniest Moments" in AH
« Reply #75 on: September 04, 2013, 12:33:22 AM »
Funniest was when a 163 base was glitched and was capturable and about 12 of us took it. The hardcore ranting on 200 was hilarious but when we tried to take it......I may have failed hard and brought field supps.....can't remember.
DFC Member
Proud Member of Pigs on the Wing
"Yikes"

Offline 68ZooM

• Platinum Member
« Reply #76 on: September 04, 2013, 10:16:47 AM »
Waystins infamous heavy pony mission.. Up the valley of no return... :rofl
UrSelf...Pigs On The Wing...Retired

Was me, I bumped a power cord. HiTEch

Offline waystin2

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #77 on: September 04, 2013, 10:46:44 AM »
Waystins infamous heavy pony mission.. Up the valley of no return... :rofl

GAH!  There it is..... :bhead  :lol
CO for the Pigs On The Wing
& The nicest guy in Aces High!

Offline Stirling

• Zinc Member
« Reply #78 on: September 07, 2013, 06:28:12 AM »
I was in an FSO event, I think it was my first. It all went very well and I think I either got one kill or an assist. The squadron had landed and the CO said let's line up wing to wing near the hanger before the event ends. Well there were 2 or 3 of us, myself included, who had never taxied before let alone taxied into a wingtip to wingtip position. There was about 10 minutes before the event was supposed to close and we were taxiing around and around  :joystick: trying to get lined up WITHOUT hitting any buildings or planes. Finally with about 10 seconds left we all lined up and everyone was rather amused.  :rofl Phatzo was in the squad and said he had filmed it and was going to use the Benny Hill Theme song with it. We ALL laughed as the arena closed  :rofl

Offline deadstikmac

• Persona Non Grata
  • Silver Member
« Reply #79 on: September 07, 2013, 02:01:51 PM »
See Rule #6
« Last Edit: September 12, 2013, 09:40:13 AM by Skuzzy »

Offline chaser

• Nickel Member
« Reply #80 on: September 07, 2013, 04:17:31 PM »
One of mine happened earlier today. I got turreted while in an M18 and started driving back to my base. A storch came up and landed behind me and started following me so I slammed on the brakes hahaha

http://www.mediafire.com/download/t1l6d6qwm7l3q1u/49slayer_storch_prank_15830_0029.ahf

Offline Stirling

• Zinc Member
« Reply #81 on: September 12, 2013, 05:10:32 AM »
So the other day I am in AH and notice a large red dar bar over one of our bases. I go to the tower there and see that a horde is over the field. I pick a plane and press the runway tab and while doing a quick scan through my views I see an enemy plane off my right wing. He is nose on to me and I think he is coming to vulch, but then I notice he is being chased by friendlies and he has changed his vector slightly. He passes 50 feet off my nose and I fire, raking his canopy with canon and BOOM!   :x  :ahand   :rofl

:salute

Offline Zacherof

• Gold Member
« Reply #82 on: September 12, 2013, 05:13:30 AM »
See Rule #6
« Last Edit: September 12, 2013, 09:40:26 AM by Skuzzy »
In game name Xacherof
USN Sea Bee
**ELITE**
I am a meat popsicle

Offline texasmom

• Platinum Member
« Reply #83 on: September 12, 2013, 06:04:06 PM »
Wish I'd been recording yesterday. Hit a tank (who was on a hill)... he flipped up & backwards into the air.  First time.I'd seen that. Was pretty funny.
<S> Easy8
<S> Mac

Offline front

• Zinc Member
      • The old "WarBirds Tips Storage"...
« Reply #84 on: September 13, 2013, 05:33:11 PM »
I was in an FSO event, I think it was my first. It all went very well and I think I either got one kill or an assist. The squadron had landed and the CO said let's line up wing to wing near the hanger before the event ends. Well there were 2 or 3 of us, myself included, who had never taxied before let alone taxied into a wingtip to wingtip position. There was about 10 minutes before the event was supposed to close and we were taxiing around and around  :joystick: trying to get lined up WITHOUT hitting any buildings or planes. Finally with about 10 seconds left we all lined up and everyone was rather amused.  :rofl Phatzo was in the squad and said he had filmed it and was going to use the Benny Hill Theme song with it. We ALL laughed as the arena closed  :rofl

<S> Was that a 9GIAP mission Stirling? :-)

cheers

front

Offline Stirling

• Zinc Member
« Reply #85 on: September 13, 2013, 07:10:55 PM »
Yes it  was a 9Giap FSO event.  :salute

Offline Volron

• Platinum Member
Quote from: hitech
Wow I find it hard to believe it has been almost 38 days since our last path. We should have release another 38 versions by now  :bhead
HiTech
Quote from: Pyro
Quote from: Jolly
What on Earth makes you think that i said that sir?!
My guess would be scotch.

Offline Zacherof

• Gold Member
In game name Xacherof
USN Sea Bee
**ELITE**
I am a meat popsicle

Offline icepac

• Platinum Member
« Reply #88 on: September 14, 2013, 09:44:47 AM »
I ran out of fuel chasing a b29 all the way back to bishop HQ area and noticed I had 1 minute fuel remaining so I landed nearby, chuted out, and crept up to the runway most likely to spawn ME163s and waited for someone to attack thier strats.

I turned up the volume and went afk and it was 4 hours before I heard the familiar sound so I ran back to the computer and sat down only to see the tasty 163 only 50 feet away tower out instead of taking off.

Opportunity missed but sending fair warning that my missions don't end when I chute out and that you're all possible targets for .45 pepperidge.

Offline Blinder

• Nickel Member
« Reply #89 on: September 14, 2013, 04:16:32 PM »
I'm brand new here but I already had a kinda funny thing happen. I was attacking an airfield in an A20G when I happend upon a lone enemy B-25. So I dove on him and shot him down but not before being raked by defensive fire that killed one engine and had the other leaking oil. So I made for the closest friendly field at low altitude streaming smoke the whole way. I had wet feet for a good portion of the flight and just as I came dry, engine number two seized. I was able to nurse as much speed as possible without losing too much altitude and used my flaps to keep me up for as long as possible. By doing this I touched down easy in the fields and then coasted into the town near the air strip. I came to rest on the road near the center of town.

What made this funny is I could imagine this happening in real life and emerging from the stricken bomber with my leather helmet, goggles and scarf on and an attitude like Captain Wild Bill Kelso from the movie 1941 and asking someone for a ride over to the base so I can get another plane while chewing on a stubby and well worn cigar.

Fighter pilots win glory .... Bomber pilots win wars.

17th Guards Air Assault Regiment (VVS) "Badenov's Red Raiders"