Author Topic: Crazy cheat  (Read 848 times)

Offline Tr1gg22

• Silver Member
Crazy cheat
« on: December 12, 2013, 11:02:38 PM »
See Rule #7
« Last Edit: December 13, 2013, 06:20:26 AM by Skuzzy »
"CO" of the Wobblin Gobblins...

Offline guncrasher

• Plutonium Member
Re: Crazy cheat
« Reply #1 on: December 12, 2013, 11:06:49 PM »
word of advise dont post accusations of cheating as it isnt allowed in the forums.  best is to email the film to ah directly.

semp
you dont want me to ho, dont point your plane at me.

Offline Hoffman

• Copper Member
« Reply #2 on: December 12, 2013, 11:16:21 PM »
As modeled here, the 190-A5 can fly for quite some time, and if you're good with your trim controls, is still somewhat maneuverable without wings.  I remember attacking a flight of B-26's once and getting both my wings shot off.  Was able to fly it, with a lot of difficulty, back to base some 10 miles away and land it. Stupid bumps in the road right in front of the runway, however, knocked out my landing gear. :(

If you aren't expecting it and ignore the 190, it can probably still do some damage if the fight lines you up right.  Even without wings.

Offline Citabria

• Platinum Member
« Reply #3 on: December 12, 2013, 11:17:53 PM »
its a rare network packet loss glitch that happens maybe once every thousand hours of gameplay when a players plane gets shot up but the damage gets lost on the way to the server. they proceed to fly around with half a wing missing until they take additional damage that finally destroys them.

the player with the damage is likely unaware they are flying without a wing on everyone elses Front end because on their screen their plane is intact.

this is an extremely rare glitch and has many mitigating factors required for it to occur.

in over a decade of playing the game I have seen it maybe twice. the player affected in both cases just became a target of preference for every enemy plane in the area resulting in their demise in a predictable fashion.
« Last Edit: December 13, 2013, 06:21:05 AM by Skuzzy »
Fester was my in game name until September 2013

Offline BaldEagl

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #4 on: December 12, 2013, 11:50:52 PM »
its a rare network packet loss glitch that happens maybe once every thousand hours of gameplay when a players plane gets shot up but the damage gets lost on the way to the server. they proceed to fly around with half a wing missing until they take additional damage that finally destroys them.

the player with the damage is likely unaware they are flying without a wing on everyone elses Front end because on their screen their plane is intact.

this is an extremely rare glitch and has many mitigating factors required for it to occur.

in over a decade of playing the game I have seen it maybe twice. the player affected in both cases just became a target of preference for every enemy plane in the area resulting in their demise in a predictable fashion.

Then why did you name the thread "Crazy cheat"?
« Last Edit: December 13, 2013, 06:21:21 AM by Skuzzy »
I edit a lot of my posts.  Get used to it.

Offline Slash27

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #5 on: December 13, 2013, 12:06:25 AM »
Then why did you name the thread "Crazy cheat"?
Perhaps we should start from the beginning of the thread again?

Offline BaldEagl

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #6 on: December 13, 2013, 12:18:19 AM »
Perhaps we should start from the beginning of the thread again?

Right.  I got it.  First he says it's a cheat and then says it's not a cheat but a bug.

Offline SIK1

• AH Training Corps
  • Gold Member
« Reply #7 on: December 13, 2013, 12:22:46 AM »
Right.  I got it.  First he says it's a cheat and then says it's not a cheat but a bug.

Might want to clean your eyeballs off and reread who the op is.
444th Air Mafia since Air Warrior
Proudly flying with VF-17

"Masters of the Air" Scenario - JG54

Offline BaldEagl

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #8 on: December 13, 2013, 12:24:14 AM »
Might want to clean your eyeballs off and reread who the op is.

Oops.  My mistake.  Picked up Fester's name off the main page thinking he was the OP.
« Last Edit: December 13, 2013, 12:25:54 AM by BaldEagl »

Offline waystin2

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #9 on: December 13, 2013, 05:59:05 AM »
IN.
CO for the Pigs On The Wing
& The nicest guy in Aces High!

Offline Skuzzy

• Support Member
  • Administrator
      • HiTech Creations Home Page
« Reply #10 on: December 13, 2013, 06:20:07 AM »
Locked for violation of forum posting rule #7

Threads like this serve no purpose other than to create paranoia.  Adding the players name makes it a paranoid witch hunt.

Sending the film allows us to make an actual determination as to what happened in any given sortie.  It is the correct action to take.  If there is any question as to the cause of an event, which lies outside the parameters of the game, then that player is banned from the game.

Now, imagine  there is a logical explanation for the event.  You just maligned a player in the game and probably ruined it for him, permanently, as a paranoid driven community holds the player under the microscope and antagonizes him until he leaves the game.

No need to fuel angst and paranoia on the bulletin board.
« Last Edit: December 13, 2013, 06:28:11 AM by Skuzzy »
Roy "Skuzzy" Neese
support@hitechcreations.com