Author Topic: Top Pilot ?  (Read 337 times)

Offline FL3

• Zinc Member
Top Pilot ?
« on: January 04, 2014, 03:37:10 PM »
I noticed that Cashew was listed as top Allied pilot?  I have this question, he shot down friendly pilots 8 time's.  How does this count in his favor?  I would say he actually had only 5 kills not 13, and vat69 should be pissed :) LOL>

FL3

Offline Nefarious

• Aces High CM Staff
  • Plutonium Member
Re: Top Pilot ?
« Reply #1 on: January 04, 2014, 05:08:17 PM »
I noticed that Cashew was listed as top Allied pilot?  I have this question, he shot down friendly pilots 8 time's.  How does this count in his favor?  I would say he actually had only 5 kills not 13, and vat69 should be pissed :) LOL>

FL3

I am going over the logs to confirm real victories. Unfortunately the logs at ahevents.org can't tell the difference and display them as kills and I can't manually fix them either.

The top pilot was KOOL. The scoring results for the combat challenge are being worked on and will be posted when completed. 
There must also be a flyable computer available for Nefarious to do FSO. So he doesn't keep talking about it for eight and a half hours on Friday night!

Offline FL3

• Zinc Member
« Reply #2 on: January 04, 2014, 06:03:53 PM »
Thank You, Nefarious, that clears it up.   :airplane:

Offline 49Boob

• Zinc Member
« Reply #3 on: January 04, 2014, 07:11:02 PM »
I got 8 1 being friendly because we were on the rwy and he wouldn't shudddup lol so im in 6th place with 7 or 5th if cashew gets knocked back for his kills on vart

Offline Nefarious

• Aces High CM Staff
  • Plutonium Member
« Reply #4 on: January 04, 2014, 07:51:54 PM »
I got 8 1 being friendly because we were on the rwy and he wouldn't shudddup lol so im in 6th place with 7 or 5th if cashew gets knocked back for his kills on vart

You are in a 5-way tie for 4th with 7 kills.
There must also be a flyable computer available for Nefarious to do FSO. So he doesn't keep talking about it for eight and a half hours on Friday night!