Author Topic: FSO Times  (Read 236 times)

Offline snakeplissken

• Aces High CM Staff (Retired)
  • Silver Member
FSO Times
« on: April 12, 2014, 03:56:54 PM »
Launch is always 5 mins past the hour.  So if the event starts at 10 CST, the fields open at 10:05.  We don't usually announce this for all to see but, Killshooter goes off at   T + 5.  At T + 15, fields close except for discos.  From T + 15 until T + 30 discos can up with the permission of the CM.  Contact us on Channel 202 and please tell us your side assignment (Bishops or Knights).  On our interface, we open the fields for that country only.  As soon as you are rolling, send a PM that says "Up."  We close the fields.  At first combat or T + 30 (whichever is first) the fields close for the evening.  The reason why I state what everybody knows is, I was contacted by a player that said his entire flight waited in the tower until T + 20.  DON'T DO THAT.  You put me in the bad spot of having to be the enforcer, and I don't like that label.  I will give up my Fridays 4 times a year (setups can't fly) just so you guys can have a good time.  Don't make me be the heavy as well.  The turth is, FSO CM's almost never play the role of "Bad Cop."  The squads and especially the Squad CO's know the rules and you follow them to the letter.  It makes our job so much easier.  Thanks.  Nothing to see here.
~~~ Snake ~~~
The Unforgiven motto: Quid posset ire iniuriam