Author Topic: Aerial Combat  (Read 5322 times)

Offline Vraciu

• Plutonium Member
Re: Aerial Combat
« Reply #120 on: May 27, 2014, 03:06:27 PM »
And I at petty people. 

Fulcrum has it right.

:aok
”KILLER V”
Charter Member of the P-51 Mustang Skin Mafia
King of the Hill Champ, Tour 219
The Damned
King of the Hill Win Percentage - 100 (1 Win, 0 Losses)

Offline SPKmes

• Gold Member
« Reply #121 on: May 27, 2014, 03:28:20 PM »
Defending...that is my fun in game..... I like to be as bigger thorn as i can be for the opposition......and if I can get them to give up sweet

Multi con V me engagements...chances are I will die...but to deny an easy kill and gather as many cons as i can is quite fun for me...if I can get one or two kills in the process it is a bonus...and if I get out and land...well....
« Last Edit: May 27, 2014, 03:33:30 PM by SPKmes »

Offline Zacherof

• Gold Member
« Reply #122 on: May 27, 2014, 04:15:02 PM »
For those of you that play the game, how do each of you define success, personally, while flying aircraft in AH?  Kills? Beating your best kill streak?  Hitting your exact targets while on a bomb run?  A revenge kill?  A random, unexpected 1 v 1 that got your heart pounding?   Running into superior numbers and making it back?  Beating someone that your usually don't beat?  A successfully planned and executed mission?  Being the air component in a base take?

depends on the mood. Some times I like to jump in a ball of read and see how many I can take. Or I'll hunt down red guys one at a time. Other times it's the same in a gv. And then you have doing stupid stuff like mass raids in storches. The ultimate go is the same tho and that is to have fun with others. If your not having fun life sucks. Wether you win or lose, one must always have fun....unless you run. Then you're no fun but a wuss.  :)
In game name Xacherof
USN Sea Bee
**ELITE**
I am a meat popsicle

Offline hitech

• Administrator
  • Administrator
      • http://www.hitechcreations.com
« Reply #123 on: May 27, 2014, 04:16:05 PM »
See rule # 10