Author Topic: It's almost that time again  (Read 390 times)

Offline caldera

• Platinum Member
It's almost that time again
« on: July 19, 2014, 10:39:19 AM »
Sure, your team's hopes will ultimately be dashed but the pulchritude will console you. 

"Then out spake brave Horatius, the Captain of the gate:
 To every man upon this earth, death cometh soon or late.
 And how can man die better, than facing fearful odds.
 For the ashes of his fathers and the temples of his Gods."

Offline Bizman

• Plutonium Member
Re: It's almost that time again
« Reply #1 on: July 19, 2014, 03:48:29 PM »
This is one of the reasons why I don't understand why women still say they aren't equal to men. Until the twenties cheerleading was done entirely by men, but honestly, how many male cheerleaders have you seen since then? The few that exist get news value by their rarity.

I'm not saying that I won't rather stare at girls like on the example above, it's the trend that makes me worry. If we don't watch our steps, women will soon take our jobs, our cars and our wives!
Quote from: BaldEagl, applies to myself, too
I've got an older system by today's standards that still runs the game well by my standards.

Kotisivuni

Offline SFRT - Frenchy

• Platinum Member
      • http://home.CFL.rr.com/rauns/menu.htm
« Reply #2 on: July 19, 2014, 03:57:42 PM »
I'd stay home, cook and watch Oprah. :airplane:
Dat jugs bro.

Terror flieger since 1941.
------------------------

Offline smoe

• Silver Member
« Reply #3 on: July 19, 2014, 04:23:15 PM »
I'd stay home, cook and watch Oprah. :airplane:

Sounds good to me also.

Offline caldera

• Platinum Member
« Reply #4 on: July 19, 2014, 04:54:52 PM »
This is one of the reasons why I don't understand why women still say they aren't equal to men. Until the twenties cheerleading was done entirely by men, but honestly, how many male cheerleaders have you seen since then? The few that exist get news value by their rarity.

I'm not saying that I won't rather stare at girls like on the example above, it's the trend that makes me worry. If we don't watch our steps, women will soon take our jobs, our cars and our wives!

What's with this guy?  :headscratch:

You are over-thinking things - by thinking at all.  Look at the hot chicks...be glad your gear still works...drink beer...eat a gigantic sandwich...drink more beer...take a nap.  :cheers:
"Then out spake brave Horatius, the Captain of the gate:
 To every man upon this earth, death cometh soon or late.
 And how can man die better, than facing fearful odds.
 For the ashes of his fathers and the temples of his Gods."

Offline helbent

• Nickel Member
« Reply #5 on: July 20, 2014, 01:46:00 PM »

We had a guy cheerleader in my middle and high school.  He was a very special person.  In high school he tried out for a play, Camelot i think.  After he was denied the part, he burned down the auditorium of the school giving us a 4 day weekend.  It was awesome.  He was also linked to burning down the concession stand at the ballfield.

The last time I ever saw the guy, he was working at a gas station.  LMAO
Creator and original CO of the now HiJacked Squad -=Hell Hounds=-
Never argue with an idiot.  They drag you down to their level and then beat you with experience.
Avator by fugi.

Offline Bizman

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #6 on: July 20, 2014, 03:48:44 PM »
What's with this guy?  :headscratch:

You are over-thinking things - by thinking at all.  Look at the hot chicks...be glad your gear still works...drink beer...eat a gigantic sandwich...drink more beer...take a nap.  :cheers:
Hehehe, you didn't read the second line thoroughly, did you? Haven't you ever seen that sentence in another context?  :neener:
Quote from: BaldEagl, applies to myself, too
I've got an older system by today's standards that still runs the game well by my standards.

Kotisivuni

Offline RotBaron

• Gold Member
« Reply #7 on: July 20, 2014, 04:30:15 PM »
« Last Edit: July 20, 2014, 04:34:49 PM by RotBaron »
They're casting their bait over there, see?