Author Topic: Gunsight Wish  (Read 626 times)

Offline bustr

• Plutonium Member
Gunsight Wish
« on: September 09, 2014, 04:07:08 PM »
I don't know if this is possible with the relative simplicity Hitech is keeping the current mask display area to, we call the gunsight.

Wish:

Three modes toggled from a single key.

1. - Gunsight A
2. - Gunsight B
3. - Gunsight No Display

In reality very few gunsights had the ability to display two reticle independent of each other. Only one allowed projecting both at the same time. Masking of the main ring was the common method, while the K14 could project a fixed and moveable reticle at the same time. A third ability for the K14 was to mask the fixed reticle ring projecting only the center cross as a reference for the gyroscopic controlled movable reticle. All gunsights had a lamp on\off and dimmer rehostat. 
bustr - POTW 1st Wing

This is like the old joke that voters are harsher to their beer brewer if he has an outage, than their politicians after raising their taxes. Death and taxes are certain but, fun and sex is only now.

Offline Lab Rat 3947

• Silver Member
Re: Gunsight Wish
« Reply #1 on: September 09, 2014, 10:22:51 PM »
+1    :old:

LtngRydr
LtngRydr
14th FG Grounded

80th FS "Headhunters"

Offline Xavier

• Copper Member
« Reply #2 on: September 10, 2014, 02:53:39 AM »
+1

Would be extremely useful in planes carrying weapons with wildly different ballistics (Me-410, Yak-9T) or with rockets/bombs. Alternating between a jabo and ACM gunsight on the go would be awesome! Currently I tend to use a dot for both... :uhoh
Started from the bottom...still at the bottom.

Offline Saxman

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #3 on: September 10, 2014, 04:14:12 PM »
If it were done, it should be implemented based on the capabilities of the particular gunsight HTC intends to model in each aircraft.

And I'm still of the opinion that reticles ought to be fixed based on the same criteria as well.
Ron White says you can't fix stupid. I beg to differ. Stupid will usually sort itself out, it's just a matter of making sure you're not close enough to become collateral damage.

Offline guncrasher

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #4 on: September 11, 2014, 12:04:09 AM »
bustr, I wish you would take it easy and let those two young men give you a sponge bath at least once a day boss.

semp
you dont want me to ho, dont point your plane at me.

Offline bustr

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #5 on: September 11, 2014, 12:25:39 AM »
SEMP!!!!!!!! Waaaaaaaaaaaaaa!!!!!!!!! :ahand

I don't like looking at my toes all day long. And the cats ignore me. And the visiting nurse looks like the sponge bath brothers mother. And the only excitement I get is at noon when I have to stick myself in my tummy flab with a Coumadin shot.

Which keeps me constipated half the time. :mad: Dulcolax is aptly named if you read between the lines. :devil

Is this revenge for giving you that gunsight that makes the game too easy, and makes you feel like you are finessing your cons by any chance?........ :t

I goofed and deleted that folder a while back. So you have the only copy...... :aok

Psst....the secret to the secret sauce is there is no secret.......... :old:
bustr - POTW 1st Wing

This is like the old joke that voters are harsher to their beer brewer if he has an outage, than their politicians after raising their taxes. Death and taxes are certain but, fun and sex is only now.

Offline guncrasher

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #6 on: September 11, 2014, 11:07:32 AM »
I tell you if she's that ugly I'll give a sponge bath myself.   Any special attire you would like me to wear?   I can bring lawndart also if you want.

semp
you dont want me to ho, dont point your plane at me.

Offline bustr

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #7 on: September 11, 2014, 11:20:02 AM »
And here I have some blue Revi night filter reticle I'm thinking of releasing, and instead, all I can do is shudder at the thought of you topless in booty floss with a giant heart shaped sponge in both hands.

Marcey want's a word with you semp. She was not happy this morning finding a 5th very large ugly hairless cat in the living room trying to stick it's leg over it's shoulder to begin grooming it's self. My Doc told her I can't start exercising yet. I told her this morning the pain is the only way I can burn the image of you trying to give me a sponge bath from my brain.
bustr - POTW 1st Wing