Author Topic: TRACKIR  (Read 4647 times)

Offline ImADot

• Platinum Member
Re: TRACKIR
« Reply #60 on: September 29, 2014, 05:36:04 PM »
I'll have to go back into the TIR setup, but I'm pretty sure with all 6 DOF enabled, it works the way I described. And I've also seen that an in-game setting like with AH, when activated, can sometimes reverse or otherwise goof up the motion if TrueView is enabled. At least it used to be that you enable one or the other, but not both at the same time.
My Current Rig:
GigaByte GA-X99-UD4 Mobo w/ 16Gb RAM
Intel i7 5820k, Win7 64-bit
NVidia GTX 970 4Gb ACX 2.0
Track IR, CH Fighterstick, CH Pro Throttle, CH Pro Pedals

Offline FLS

• AH Training Corps
  • Plutonium Member
      • Trainer's Website
Re: TRACKIR
« Reply #61 on: September 29, 2014, 11:11:15 PM »
I'll have to go back into the TIR setup, but I'm pretty sure with all 6 DOF enabled, it works the way I described. And I've also seen that an in-game setting like with AH, when activated, can sometimes reverse or otherwise goof up the motion if TrueView is enabled. At least it used to be that you enable one or the other, but not both at the same time.

I think you're correct. I always have both off and I just checked the setup screen. It looks like they both do the same thing if one or the other is checked. I wasn't seeing it with the scaling in my usual profile but I tired the default settings and it was obvious. If I look 90 left or right and toggle true view my "head" also changes position but that's likely the Z axis showing the LEDs getting closer to the camera.