Author Topic: Nvidia driver 347.09  (Read 1632 times)

Offline Chalenge

• Plutonium Member
Re: Nvidia driver 347.09
« Reply #15 on: December 29, 2014, 05:56:02 AM »
See Rule #4
« Last Edit: December 29, 2014, 11:19:52 AM by Skuzzy »
If you like the Sick Puppy Custom Sound Pack the please consider contributing for future updates by sending a months dues to Hitech Creations for account "Chalenge." Every little bit helps.

Offline Skuzzy

• Support Member
  • Administrator
      • HiTech Creations Home Page
« Reply #16 on: December 29, 2014, 11:17:51 AM »
Please leave all personal issues at the door.  This forum is about providing or gathering information about hardware and/or software.  If you are not doing one of those two things, you are doing something wrong and it is not helping others.
Roy "Skuzzy" Neese
support@hitechcreations.com

Offline BoilerDown

• Silver Member
« Reply #17 on: December 29, 2014, 02:33:51 PM »
I had no problems with this driver, and I didn't do anything special either. Just ran the executable.  I will add though that I only install the base driver and the PhysX driver, and that's it.  No audio, no GeForce Experience, or any of the other parts.  It worked perfectly on both my primary system with a 980 and my secondary system with a 750Ti.  I have not updated my HTPC with a GT 630 in it, as that computer gets updated drivers much less frequently, since there's no benefit to it.  That one does get the audio driver though.

/facepalm - this was my leet post.  Lame.
« Last Edit: December 29, 2014, 02:40:00 PM by BoilerDown »
Boildown

This is the Captain.  We have a lil' problem with our entry sequence so we may experience some slight turbulence and then... explode.

Boildown is Twitching: http://www.twitch.tv/boildown

Offline DREDIOCK

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #18 on: December 29, 2014, 09:28:08 PM »
Im of the if it aint broke dont fix it variety.

The only time I use new drivers is if I am having issues with the old or I am installing an entirely new component.
Other then that. If I have no complaints. I dont mess with it.
Death is no easy answer
For those who wish to know
Ask those who have been before you
What fate the future holds
It ain't pretty

Offline 100Coogn

• Gold Member
« Reply #19 on: December 29, 2014, 09:30:29 PM »
Im of the if it aint broke dont fix it variety.

The only time I use new drivers is if I am having issues with the old or I am installing an entirely new component.
Other then that. If I have no complaints. I dont mess with it.

I mostly do the same.  Sometimes, though the new drivers will have additional settings within the Nvidia Control Panel.

Coogan
From Wiley: If you're hitting them after they drop, that's not defense, that is revenge.
Game Id's:
AHIII: Coogan
RDR2: Coogan_Bear
MSFS-2020: Coogan Bear

Offline Chalenge

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #20 on: December 30, 2014, 01:26:21 AM »
You should always check the release notes. As I said before, the current release has a number of fixes for some issues (admittedly you may not suffer from them) and acts as the first release of a new revision series. Of course, if you are using the 2## or previous series your card is no longer supported. Windows updates occasionally make changes that cause issues with previous driver releases and new drivers are released to correct the situation.
If you like the Sick Puppy Custom Sound Pack the please consider contributing for future updates by sending a months dues to Hitech Creations for account "Chalenge." Every little bit helps.